Game Thread | Habs vs. Boston | 12/06/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we might actually have a fourth line, boys. More like 3a/3b, but when Guy Lafleur said the team had 4 fourth lines, he was totally wrong. Nobody on that team would play as hard or gritty as a fourth liner.

The new line with Lapierre is exactly what a good team needs. Speed and grit, with a little bit of youth. Our bottom two lines are hard working and dominate the wall while our top two lines take care of the offence (not so much right now, but that's the IDEA)

If you think of it, each line has defensive responsibility and some scoring talent. It's spread out well, while still having a top offensive line in Pleck's line.

And there's our grinder line getting a goal. O'Byrne with his first NHL point on the assist.

Edited by Toren

I think we might actually have a fourth line, boys. More like 3a/3b, but when Guy Lafleur said the team had 4 fourth lines, he was totally wrong. Nobody on that team would play as hard or gritty as a fourth liner.

The new line with Lapierre is exactly what a good team needs. Speed and grit, with a little bit of youth. Our bottom two lines are hard working and dominate the wall while our top two lines take care of the offence (not so much right now, but that's the IDEA)

If you think of it, each line has defensive responsibility and some scoring talent. It's spread out well, while still having a top offensive line in Pleck's line.

And there's our grinder line getting a goal. O'Byrne with his first NHL point on the assist.

Having 2 speedy and tall guys like Dandy and Lapy really makes the 3rd and 4th lines more dynamic. Would love to see them paired up sometime.

1st Period

Montreal 3:03, Christopher Higgins 12 (power play) (Roman Hamrlik, Mark Streit)

Montreal 13:40, Kyle Chipchura 3 (Ryan O'Byrne, Christopher Higgins)

A player who should have started with us and he already has an apple. Lapierre should have started with the team too.

3-0. I'm lovin' this. Keep going Habs :hlogo:

Lapierre should score too :clap:

Everyone in the hockey world (including me) thought Pleckanec was passing that to Kovalev. Instead? Absolute snipe. That's a good, smart play by a guy who knows what the book says about him.

This just in: Reich is a pussy. Tried to fight everyone on the fourth line. Finally Boullion decided to shut him up.