Game Thread | Habs vs. Boston | 12/06/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning races to loose pucks...winning one on one battles along the boards....night and day difference from what we've been seeing lately.

Edited by sbhatt

Everyone in the hockey world (including me) thought Pleckanec was passing that to Kovalev. Instead? Absolute snipe. That's a good, smart play by a guy who knows what the book says about him.

This just in: Reich is a pussy. Tried to fight everyone on the fourth line. Finally Boullion decided to shut him up.

Let's remember it took a strange deflection of Chara's stick. Good goal but I wouldn't call it an "absolute snipe"

Now Boullion he did give an "absolute shit kicking"

so why didn't lapierre fight? you'd think he'd want to make an impression . . .

Lapierre's job isn't to fight. It's to bug a guy so much that the guy takes a poke at him, then not retaliate to put the Habs on a powerplay.

so why didn't lapierre fight? you'd think he'd want to make an impression . . .

Why does he have to fight? Its not part of his game, Lapierre can make an impression on the coaches/management in other ways.

Loved Obyrne that period, i think him and Hammer are going to be a nice pairing for us.

Why does he have to fight? Its not part of his game, Lapierre can make an impression on the coaches/management in other ways.

Loved Obyrne that period, i think him and Hammer are going to be a nice pairing for us.

He doesn't have to, but it would have been nice. I want to know if he can back-up the way he plays. Avery fights, Tucker fights, I want to see Laps throw'em, don't you?

I noticed that Cube was playing with Hammer there for a while. Is O'Byrne getting short playing time tonight?

I thought he looked a little tentative but good so far.

Yeah well I would not say tentative except for that one time he backed away from throwing a hit.

Only 5:38 in the first but if he plays 15-18 minutes and does well Gainey will need to dispose of a defenseman.

O'Byrne is awesome tonight. His D decisions are magic. Let's all hope for consistency from this guy. :D Good stay at home player :ninja:. Carbo might have thrown the Cube out in favour of O'Byrne because (it seemed to me) he looked a little nervous but it's because he's pumped up. He WANTS to play. :clap: It's not a bad thing. He'll probably be fired up but more relaxed in the second.

:ghg:

Man, I still can't get over how strong the Cube is. Like those small stocky guys back in school that felt like a brick wall when you hit them.

LLLLLLooooovvvveeeeee IT!!!!!!

More fights!!!!!!

No id rather not see him fight if he is just gonna get beat down.

Who says he'll lose?