Game Thread | Habs vs. Boston | 12/06/07

Spider-Man NL

O'Byrne is awesome tonight. His D decisions are magic. Let's all hope for consistency from this guy. :D Good stay at home player :ninja:. Carbo might have thrown the Cube out in favour of O'Byrne because (it seemed to me) he looked a little nervous but it's because he's pumped up. He WANTS to play. :clap: It's not a bad thing. He'll probably be fired up but more relaxed in the second.

:ghg:

And that is the problem and why you guys get dissappointed.. he has played 20 minutes, was fine, and you make it sound like he in the 2nd coming of Robinson....

Well, they certainly missed that slash on Markov...

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And that is the problem and why you guys get dissappointed.. he has played 20 minutes, was fine, and you make it sound like he in the 2nd coming of Robinson....

Well, they certainly missed that slash on Markov...

Who said anything about Robinson? He could suck , but he doesn't. What's wrong with being excited. Geez!

Yeah, but I did say "stay at home". He's not a star but he might be dependable. And, there's also the exhibition evidence. He played well in camp.

Who said anything about Robinson? He could suck , but he doesn't. What's wrong with being excited. Geez!

He has been okay, nothing more. But everytime a young guy comes up he is going to be AWESOME... WOW.. We don't need Ryder, Breezer, etc. If only we had these guys all the time we would be the Wings.. wow...

I can't stand it. He is okay, looks like yet another number 6 defenceman right now. We certainly do not have any where near enough data to be excited, or not.

If he came out and was minus 1, he might still turn into our next robinson..

sorry to rain on the parade, but it is one of my "annoyances" where people here make so many judgements based on so little data, it that little data fits there hopes and opinions.

I sure hope he is awsome, but so far I don't see any reason to get that excited.

Yeah, but I did say "stay at home". He's not a star but he might be dependable. And, there's also the exhibition evidence. He played well in camp.

Well, I didn't mean to snap.. just don't get so excited and you won't get so dissappointed later. ;)

It is like Streit, after the first game he was our next Sheldon Souray, because he got one goal. I said that night, nice goal, lets wait and see....

Goes for the game tonight too.. 3 -2.. collapse in progress?????

*just tunes in* Dammit, 3 -0?? What'd I miss? >_< Blahhhh, I always miss the good periods.

Tune back out please!!!

Obyrne missed his check there

Better him then Brisebois Bouillion or Dandenault.

This team's problem is simple...

They have no idea how to play shut down hockey. they seem to think it is about not playing offensive and just hanging back...

Watch Detroit.. then they are holding a lead there is no room to move.. you don't even get into their zone...

The habs play in there zone like they are on a PK when they try to hold a lead...