Game Thread | Carolina vs. Habs | 12/08/07

Spider-Man NL

- We got robbed a goal that could have change everything.

- Price is listening Melanson too much by getting on his knees.

- Chipchura is having is worst NHL game yet.

- Koivu is trying, nothing works.

- Refs took out our best defensemen for the critical part of the game.

- No defensemen dare to out position and hit their head out.

- I would be embarassed to be outmatched like that in front of my crowd

twice in 4 days. It's Detroit game all over again, except it's the **** Whalers.

Good night a am done with this game.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Halak, not exactly the best time to get started. Hopefully the Canes will play defensively in the 3rd...

This team disgust me tonight. If they wont even try to win this I wont waste my time watching them sucking.

Its not really a lack of effort, its a lack of talent..

People need to face up to the fact that we do not have a very good team. When they play GREAT and the other team doesn't, they win. If they play good, but the top teams show up, they lose.

This is a bubble team. just like the leafs. The leafs slumped, then play well for a while, then slump, etc. .. So do the habs and most of the bubble teams.

When we failed to get Briere and got Smo instead, I thought it was obvious that this team was going to about the same as last year. Guest what, it is.

To think I got fooled again into thinking we had a great team. I can be so guilible sometimes.

Well, the entire NHL knows all about the pass to Kovelev on the PP now.. goalies are already over there waiting for the bad angle shot...

Blow it up bob...

Of course they know...who else on the ice has a shot you have to worry about?

when do we get out of this slump we have for years!

When we get a good centre...and a second natural goal-scorer for that centre to work with. Ryder can't be gone soon enough for me...same goes for Koivu.

5-1 final? Sounds like we're not even close to in it against average or good teams - Broons excepted.

Can't score, can't get shots or at least quality shots; can't defend, can't keep our shots down. Makes for nice reading. We're not even having tough luck or outplaying another team and running into amazing goaltending or hitting 6 posts a game or refs taking everything away, etc etc. We just sound like we suck, and horribly.

The Plex line needs help, evidently, because they can't carry the team. If you're going to have two lines of grinders who can pot the occasional goal, you'd better damn sure have two lines of slick offensive talent up top.

Does anyone on this 'team' give a toss about losing, or do they walk into the dressing room preparing their cliche-o-matic responses, 'Tough out there', 'breaks will come', 'working hard', '110%', zzzzzzzzzzz. Is there any difference whatsoever anymore playing for us or Atlanta? At least Kovalev tells it like he sees it - shouldn't be too long before we get another does of his vision either!

Bob, you watching?

Edited by tokyohabs

Sad... sad... Bob can you please press the panic button before Carbo looses his patience and says what he is really feeling to the media.

To get blown out twice in a row, not being able to score and being booooed twice in a row in games in your own building .

Does Gainey have Jim Popp syndrome ?

At least Kovalev tells it like he sees it - shouldn't be too long before we get another does of his vision either!

I hope he does let fly in the media...there are a few guys who need a wake-up call on that team. And not just players either.

Every once in a while I nap at 7:00 (AST) and get up at 8 to watch the game. Ended up sleeping until 10:30. This is one of those occasions where, "I didn't miss much".

What a drag :angry:

Who won 2 nite? I couldn't attend the game due to my nude volleyball game down at zee beach. I assume the havs won 2 nite since they have won 24 cups and they are still the best team in the world. :puke:

..Joe..

i really dont like Carbo coaching, i dont like the way he use the lines, its just as much his fault as the team, he reward grinders, for grinding and then try to turn goal scores into grinder and when they stop scoreing he gets pissed off..being in the army, i learn putting guys down and calling them out dont really work, 90% of the time they give up on you and block you out...So maybe he should try to stick up for the guys and put some on the blame on himself..instead of calling guy out in the media..make the guys want to work for you..the last 2 years we start stong but by xmas everyone sick of carbo shit..i really think he cause alot of problems in the dressing room.. i also could be right out of her, but who know.

GO habs Go