U.S. Primary and Caucus Thread

Pierre the Great

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol watching msnbc on msnbc.com

they were talking about my state in how you pronounce it with the two official languages (english, american)

Harry Truman: "If you live along the missour-ee river you say "missour-ee" if you live nowhere near the river you say "misser-ah"

got to love "misser-ee" and "misser-ah" both are great states. haha

I was hearing misser-ah for the first time today on CNN, I never knew there were two pronunciations. I always went with missour-ee. How does it even look like misser-ah? Moronic.

Anyway, how do you figure on President Obama? As much as I'd love to see that, it still looks pretty damn close. I hope Obama can pull closer in California too.

Clinton vs. McCain.

At least that's what it looks like now.

And the independents (me) have nowhere to go...

A ridiculous health care system and horrible economic policy vs. a scary Iraq war policy and a social policy that's all over the map.

Water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink. Worst super tuesday outcome possible... on both sides.

don't ask me why the rural bumpkins say mizzer-ah. lol

Clinton might of won the 'big states' but remember democratic primaries are not winner take all.

Look at the states coming up and you tell me where is Clinton going to gain?

Saturday:

Louisiana

Nebraska

Washington

U.S. Virgin Islands

Sunday:

Maine

Feb. 12:

D.C.

Maryland

Virginia

Feb. 19

Hawaii

Wisconsin

March 4

Ohio

Texas

Vermont

Rhode Island

March 8

Wyoming

March 11

Mississippi

April 22

Pennsylvania

I don't see Clinton making any gains here, she can't wait til texas to win. As was expected the more America gets to know Obama the higher he goes. Clinton has a ceiling Obama has a floor. A couple weeks ago national polls were +20 Clinton now its within margin of error. Clinton can boast of super delegates but will the super delegates vote against what their state's population voted for? (obama). They won't do that.

Look Clintonites can say we're winning the big states (splitting) but remember the '04 election. kerry won the big states on the coasts yet Bush won the middle. There are more states between the coasts then on the coasts. This is how you win elections, you win in the middle, not on the coasts.

Momentum is with Obama due to the fact that the 'big states' aren't for a while now and by then the Obama wave will be too high for Hillary to overcome.

he will washington, nebraska, louisiana, maine are caucuses obama pwns in those.

by the end of the weekend obama will be back in the lead in the delegates and make up whatever he lost in california.

then there's Chesapeake Tuesday d.c. virginia, maryland. he's going to steam roll in those due to the black vote in all three, gov. and sen. from virginia are supporting him. Then the university voters. all those uni students who went to his rally in d.c. are in the d.c./virginia/maryland area.

was watching msnbc until the feed cut out. chuck todd said it best, the next month is pretty much all obama, he's going to take everything because it plays to his strengths. Clinton is in firewall mode or going with the Guiliani scenario (which never worked) wait til ohio and texas but like I said by that time the tide will be too big.

Its going to end during the Texas/Ohio date, if its not decided after that, this shin dig ends in Pennsylvania because after Penn, all the states are Obamaland. Clinton only wins the big states and we're running out of big states.

RUSH: Now, if Obama is the nominee, we are doomed, and you should get ready and prepared for it now.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/sit...5111.guest.html

asked who my cousin voted for, he didn't he was hauling grain in so. il. He's on the record for saying he wouldn't like Hillary but wouldn't mind Obama. These people are die in the wool right wingers. lol