Game Thread | Maple Leafs vs. Habs | 12/15/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They might have outshot us by 13-6 but I still think we played alot better than them. Didnt know all we needed was S. Kostitsys, Lapierre and O'Byrne (getting Streit and Breezer out of the D doesnt seem to hurt either)

Good period.

Bob Cole: Sergei Kostopolous.

ROFLCOPTER111!!!1~

ok... what is a roflcopter and how high can it fly?

Good 1st period... lots of Tor shots but many of them were weak. SOGs don't show the whole story.

I think Kovalev is just itching for a goal in the second period.

I also think Komisaurus Rex is due for some punishing hits in the second.

Anyone else see Komi's interview on CBC just now? Right after it ended and he headed off he ran into Jean Beliveau & shook his hand. Beliveau looked a little shy after noticing that the act was caught on camera.

Here's hoping some of the greatness rubs of on Mike (who's great in his own right). Maybe we'll see a big goal from the defender?

Even though it's only one game, I have a good feeling, so I'm gonna say it:

That popping sound you may have heard....that was Saku Koivu removing his head from his azz and deciding to play hockey again.

I've seen more drive out of him tonight than I saw in the past 19 games combined...he's trying hard to make things happen, and it's paying off.

The leafs are concentrating on shutting down Kovalev's lines with their best Dmen and Sundin, Koivu's line is making them pay for matching up Ian White, Wellwood and other weak players with him.

Edited by Dirty Harry

Anyone else see Komi's interview on CBC just now? Right after it ended and he headed off he ran into Jean Beliveau & shook his hand. Beliveau looked a little shy after noticing that the act was caught on camera.

Here's hoping some of the greatness rubs of on Mike (who's great in his own right). Maybe we'll see a big goal from the defender?

Alright, so Komi's shot was deflected, but hey, pretty good none-the-less. :D

We are superb tonight. Whatever Carbo fed them for lunch today he has to stock up on. Either that or the leafs are REALLY tired after last nights game.

Outshot or not, our chances are alot more dangerous than theirs and our D is great. And the passes made by Price are lovely to see.