Game Thread | Panthers vs. Habs | 12/18/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to admit that was just a terrible first period. 3 measley shots. A couple of defensive gaffes lead to 2 goals. Terrbile pass by Koivu, bad pinch by Komi and Markov played the 2on1 bad. Then Price makes a huge blunder. Nobody seems to be playing well. Hopefully look forward to a much better 2nd period.

I would like to thank Carey Price for sucking the life out of the team with that give away..... 2 goals on 8 shots....talk about overrated.

This team sucked plenty enough on their own. It was a rookie mistake by a goalie who is trying to be the difference. He knows he made a mistake, his team knows he made a mistake. He's paying for it now, and he'll ultimately pay for it again when Huet gets the next start (although one could argue he'd get that anyways).

Florida is using a very aggressive forecheck, and the boys can't make plays with the minimal amount of time they're being afforded. The Panthers are getting enough turnovers to open a bakery.

that is the "book" on the habs... press them and they fold like a cheap tent...

Please hit the reset button. We're they drinking last night? SKATE! HITS! MOVE!

I don't blame Price at all. He has no goal support. And, just like Roy. Every once in a while he'd get pissed off and do something to wake up the Habs. He coughed up some bad ones too. Can't blame a kid for trying especially when Markov is spinning in All Star land or whereever he is.

let's go now

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Well it's 9 here, and Trailer Park Boys is on......................

it is that boring a game . . . .

(what season of TPB? 6? I have them all and my friends in Europe love the show as well)