Lets deal Theo to the Flyers...

He he he... that would piss off a few Montreal fans.

But Im sure Clarke would be listening if Savard gave hima call. And if the price is right, why not?

Let's seem just for fun.. what about Theo and Brisebois to the Flyers, and in return we get Gagne, DesJardins, Handzus, and Brashear?

We get a high scoring winger. We get a probably the best enforcer in the league. We get a much better dman. And we get an amazing big third-line center.

And this trade is not totally unfair. Most should say we are getting too much. Some idiots will say Theo alone is worth much more alone than all those guys.

Come on people... it's just for fun.. let's hear a few ideas...

Wow we're really getting screwed in that deal... Since Desjardins and Brashear are UFA's this summer... lol :)

I do not want to trade Theodore , but if we traded him to the Flyers I would want...

Gagne , Pitkanen , 1st rounder , 2nd Rounder ...

Are they becoming UFA'a?

I didn't really much attention to that. I was just bored so I just threw in the kind of players I would like to see in Montreal.

Actually, I would rather trade Theo 1 for 1, for a big scoring scoring machine, unless we also included a reliable dman in the mix.

Because if we get too much depth, guys that I want to see on the ice this year would not get a chance to play. Guys like Ward, Hossa, and Ryder.

Originally posted by CerebusClones

Are they becoming UFA'a?

I didn't really much attention to that. I was just bored so I just threw in the kind of players I would like to see in Montreal.

Actually, I would rather trade Theo 1 for 1, for a big scoring scoring machine, unless we also included a reliable dman in the mix.

Because if we get too much depth, guys that I want to see on the ice this year would not get a chance to play. Guys like Ward, Hossa, and Ryder.

Yeah they are UFA's , check out the list... (Best and most reliable full free agent list out there for the past 2 years , strangely enough its from a fan)

http://www.geocities.com/floridapanthers20...0/free2003.html

Theo for Gagne, DesJardins, Handzus, and Brashear

Gagne: yeah, I'd take him in a package.

Desjardans: Um, no way in hell. He's over-rated. Shadow of his Ex-habs self

Handzus: Maybe, for Zednik (remember the 'Slovak Pak' in STL?). But we are already full in centre, and Handzus isn't incredible.

Brashaer: "Best Enforcer in the league"? :lol: Cerebus, surely you jest. Brashaer is only good at one thing: EA Sport's NHL 200X. He, like Desjardins, is a shadow of his former self, no longer enforcing like Exelby in ATL or Worrell in FLA. He can score (enough for 3rd line duties) and play-fight with young up-and-coming enforcers who are looking to make a name for themselves. But he is definitely not even worth a 6th rounder like Gilmour.

No, Puck's idea of Gagne, Pitkaanen, 1st and 2nd is a good trade.

Personally I'd take Gagne, Seidenberg, and a 1st rounder. I wouldn't mind Woywitka either, but I think Seidenberg has a better upside. Maybe a mix between Markov and Archer, but more offensive than physical.

But hey, it ain't gonna happen. I won't be happy with Garon as No.1 unless we have another proven goalie as well

Hey! An idea! :idea:! Let's sign Roy!!!

:lol:

Brashear is in my opinion the best enforcer because he can also play. He's got some pretty decent skills, too bad he's never been able to take them into real games, but he's great in skills competition :lol:

DesJardins hasn't been as good in the last 2 years, but then who has in Philly. Even guys like Roenick and Recchi produce at almost half their capacity. A change of scenery for him would be very beneficial, and Im sure he would be great for us.

But then again, I wouldn't make the trade I proposed in the first post. I was merely showing that we could boost our roster by tradding Theo.

Theodore is a young superstar who will only get better with time, and who already has a Vezina trophy to his resume. Thus, I would only trade him for another young superstar forward (or about to be superstar) and maybe another good reliable dman.