The A&S Kostitsyn Appreciation Thread

habs_25th

The brothers got 2 goals and 3 assists. :clap:

Sergei laid a hey of a hip check and got into a fight

because of it.

Sergei, playing LW on the PP made a great cross ice

pass to Andrei playing RW, who sniped it. :clap:

The brothers got game.

I was ecstatic when Sergei dropped the gloves last night. He definitely didn't win, but he did well IMO. He has so much to offer, and right now, his potential is untapped. Factor in Andrei playing with mountains of confidence and I'm unbelievably excited for their present and future play.

• 1 month later...

To Serge, who rivals Komisarek as my favourite player in bleu-blanc-rouge.

I, too, can't wait to see the Kostitsyn's playing together more frequently. However, I do like what the Habs have done with regards to keeping them apart for now in hope of having them grow independently into their respective NHL forms. It will only make them all the better when they're put together for good.

Can't wait to see Serge & André on the same line! One is a great playmaker and the other a more than potent finisher!

And if they struggle together can always break them up and compete against eachother.

Can't wait to see Serge & André on the same line! One is a great playmaker and the other a more than potent finisher!

They will probably convert Sergei into a centre when Saku Retires! Then the two brothers will be able to play together!

Edited by Habsfan

I have serious love for Sergei, he just seems like such an enthusiastic kid. It's especially impressive that he came up to this team with half a season playing with adults, and has earned a permanent spot in the lineup with hardly a handful of weak games. And the passes he can make are amazing, just one of the crowd of the brilliant passers we've got: Markov, Kostitsyn(s), Plekanec, Kovalev, Koivu, Higgins.