A little bit about ourself

MAK

Cataclaw made a point that we didn't have a thread talking about eachother.

so let me be the 1st !!

I'm 29, happy father for the 1st time of a week old little boy.

I'm a nurse and I work the graveyard shift.

I dont think that I cant be happier than right now.

If some one figures out how to put a picture I'll be happy to do so !!

I'm 21

An American living in Canada

wanted to live in Canada (and subsequently outside of the U.S. since I was 8)

I've never been happier

I love Vancouver

I'm a Human Geography-(Urban and Regional Planning) major, Sociology minor

hopefully I can get into UBC for next year I think I have the grades

political writer at my university (although that's not saying much)

part time activist

olof palme groupie

I believe in a world without the internal combustion engine or the use of petroleum and nuclear power

not wars or guns but suburban sprawl will do us all in. It is the root of our our societal ills.

I believe in humanity to fix our problems, we just need the political and societal will to do so

I take public transit

I've been to 38 states

I like to figure out patterns in people's behaviour

I've always wanted to be a pollster

I like to ski, be outdoors and in British Columbia

I'm super tall and unassuming, and in real life I'm not this political. I do my talking through a keyboard.

Only real sport I was ever really good at was the debate team

Always wanted to play hockey

Name: Cataclaw

Random stuff::

- Been on HW for a while now, and been a true Habs fan for about 5 years (aka following every game) before that i watched every now and then and still had a general idea of what was going on, but wasn't as into as i am today. Counting those years it's been about 10 or 11.

-I play bass

-I compose music

-I do 7000km+ of biking a year

-My biggest trip was Montreal-Mont-Joli in 65 hours non stop!

-I like to explore the USA and Canada by greyhound bus

-My favourite food is lasagna

-I like photography

-I like architecture

-I like the downtown life; Montreal is the greatest city on earth (not biased)

And lastly a pic:

cchw.jpg

Edited by Cataclaw

- Name: Ryan Miller (No relation to the Sabres goaltender. I wish. haha. "Mils" comes from my last name, was a nickname in college.)

- 23 yr. old American.

- Single.

- Male.

- Immediate family: Dad (Owns a marketing research firm "Core Insights), Mom (Psychology professor), and 2 brothers (Kyle, 22, student at Colorado University; and Kellen, 18, student at Colorado State University.)

- Born in Dallas, TX,

- Grew up near Boulder, CO

- Went to college at the University of Dayton, in Dayton, OH

- Spent my first year of law school at Michigan State University, in East Lansing, MI

- Transferred to the University of Denver, in Denver, CO, where I currently reside.

- I am a big Avalanche fan, and have been since 1995. My allegiance is to Colorado sports.

- I firmly believe that the Mountain Time Zone is the lost time zone, and dream of a day when the national sports media gives Denver some repsect.

- I was at game 7 of the 2001 Stanley Cup finals. One of the best days of my life to date.

- Found the HW boards and HWL through Fanpuck33, who was a good friend of mine in college.

- In my second year of law school, hoping to work in Commercial/Corporate law at some point.

- Patriotism: I am proud to be American, and (almost) never apologize for America's place in the world. I may not like the current president at all, but that's exactly why we have term limits, and I have tons of hope that a new president will repair America's image in the eyes of most of the rest of the world. I support democracy and capitalism because I believe they are the best systems of government and economy. I bristle when people criticize my home country for no reason other than it's trendy. Hating America because of the president or a small group of people in government is lazy and short-sighted.

- In real life, I am very non-political.

- I am a registered independent and have been since the day I turned 18.

- I drive a forest green, 1996 Saturn 4-door sedan. It's ready to explode, but I just need it to last another year and a half. *Fingers crossed*

- I live with my friend Greg, who is also in law school and was a classmate of mine at Michigan State. His girlfriend essentially lives here on a part-time basis as a result. haha. :wacko:

- Our apartment is across the street from Magness Arena, home of the Denver Pioneers NCAA hockey team. #3 in the country as I write.

Hit me on facebook if you want: http://udayton.facebook.com/profile.php?id=21904347

Nice to meet all of you.

Name: John Richan

- 23 yr. old

- recently single

- Male.

- Born in Moose Jaw Sask, Lived in Regina until grade 5 then moved to Kingston Ontario.

-Going into my last semester at Carleton University-Majoring in History minor in Political Science.

-have played basketball, football soccer and volleyball in the past.

-Habs fan since birth. Used to watch on SRC every Saturday night with my dad even though I dont speak french.

- Found the HW boards and HWL through JMMR. We knew each other in elementary school and lost touch in high school. On the way to a Habs Sens game about 2 years ago we ran into each other and have watched many habs games together since.

-Work part time at the Carleton University Archives.

-No idea what I want to do after I graduate.

Getting Rid of facebook was the greatest thing I did in 2007.

Love to travel (going to England in May or June), listen to music and go to movies.

Getting Rid of facebook was the greatest thing I did in 2007.

getting rid of facebook was the best thing I've done since joining that crap.

Name- Harrison McIntyre

Age- 16

Interests- Hockey and Music

About me

-Born in Montreal, moved at age 5 to Denmark, age 8 i moved to France, age 12 i moved to the USA

- Currently play goalie for my local highschool, im going to try to make it to playing d3 hockey in college

- I AM OBSESSED WITH HOCKEY GOALIES..... for some reason my favourite goalies are always really bad goalies that dont do to well or dont even make it to the NHL, theres a couple good goalies that i like..... PRICE, HUET, Luongo

- Have recently gotten addicted to XBOX 360

- Have 2 sisters both older then me, one lives in Toronto, other in Penn

-My First toy ever was a Montreal Canadiens rug hockey stick (placed in my crib the day i was born) still have it

- Im a paranoid person

- Im into film making and photography

- My life is a mix of Hockey, video games, girls and partying....