Game Thread | Habs vs. Blackhawks | 08/01/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice shot by Markov.. and great angle.. if that was on Huet people would say he sucks, weak goal... no way.. that was a terrific shot. Wow..

sad but true.

Nice shot by Markov.. and great angle.. if that was on Huet people would say he sucks, weak goal... no way.. that was a terrific shot. Wow..

You comparing Huet to Lalime now?! :lol:

For the record, Huet just made two great saves to bail the team out again... at least the team is starting to pick it up. Hopefully they are over the hump this game... I hope anyway. :)

When's your birthday, so we can buy you a lap dance from Huet?! :P

Seriously, great save on that 2-on-1 by Huet.

mahn Kovy and Titz are really developing a sense of each other, that makes for some creative playmaking like that little drop pass that created a good scoring chance, this is what happens when you leave guys together on the same line for awhile.

You comparing Huet to Lalime now?! :lol:

When's your birthday, so we can buy you a lap dance from Huet?! :P

Seriously, great save on that 2-on-1 by Huet.

Wonder if I could get a threesome with Price too.. i love them both, in the platonic sort of way. :)

Kovalev is getting me out of my seat tonight.. he wants one bad!

Ryder looks like Zednik always going in the corner with the puck and Kostopoulos looks like Berezin always shooting in the baywindow (don't know how to say baie vitrée).

Ryder looks like Zednik always going in the corner with the puck and Kostopoulos looks like Berezin always shooting in the baywindow (don't know how to say baie vitrée).

baie vitrée = glass

Zednik and Berezin... bad memories, uuuuuughhhhh...

who the hell is burish ? and why he has an A ?

Burish is like the Hawks' Jonathan Ferland... :P

baie vitrée = glass

Zednik and Berezin... bad memories, uuuuuughhhhh...

Burish is like the Hawks' Jonathan Ferland... :P

thanks

by the way, I know now how you guys can put 8.000 post on this board : watching a game on HW :P

this is like my 7th post of the game.

who the hell is burish ? and why he has an A ?

They rotate the As in Chicago on a monthly basis, I believe. Toews was supposed to have one.

Ugly start to the 2nd, at least it's tied up. Huet looked like he shoulda had the Lang shot. And bad d-coverage on the 3rd, even though i thought Huet shoulda covered the rebound faster. Kovy looking everdangerous out there. Stupid little hook by Koivu, he seem to take alot of those. Thought Bouillion had just a horrible period between the giveaways, getting beat in his own zone and one of those games where he looks overmatched. The Habs did have some great chances that period. Hope they can pull this out in the 3rd.

Forgot to add the awesome hit by Komi at the end of the period. Just a bonecrusher.

Well, at least with a tie they can't sit back in the 3rd. The boys need to come out and play hard, keep skating, and shoot high.

Shit, that sounds as weak as "give a 110%, play well defensively, and we just have to outscore them" ...

I have been watching too many hockey players get interviewed. :)

Dingle - dangle - dongle! Mr. Kovalev is a freaking beast. What an exciting guy to watch.

Bouillon may be playing the worst game of his career tonight.

Gorges and Bouillon on the same line is :wacko:

Huet has made some good saves but we need our goalies to make more of those savable saves.

Streit - Koivu - Kostopolous I think Carbonneau has the flu.

Well, at least with a tie they can't sit back in the 3rd. The boys need to come out and play hard, keep skating, and shoot high.

Shit, that sounds as weak as "give a 110%, play well defensively, and we just have to outscore them" ...

I have been watching too many hockey players get interviewed. :)

still more cognizant than the boys at the world jrs... :D