Game Thread | Habs vs. Rangers | 12/01/08

Cataclaw

FYI, Cuthbert was also at one of the Habs games last week. She is smoking hot and I agree she looks better with long hair.

Because she's going out with Komisarek as far as I know.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never expect a stellar preformance from him for an entire game anymore.

I'm glad you said it. When I say stuuf like that I get labelled a "Huet Hater"......

Hey where is Spidey? LMAO :lol:

über-bitch? perhaps. smokin' hot? fo 'sho! :D

Attaboy Mike!

Yeah she's a über-cold-hearted-self-centered-nagging nightmare (says my Montreal sources who've had the displeasure of knowing her)...

but looks she's making Mike mad enough so he hits everything that moves, so I won't complain...

Because she's going out with Komisarek as far as I know.

Seriously? If so, atta boy Komi. I wasn't aware that her and Avery split.

Edited by Syn

Kots is trying hard, but is getting stoned tonight...

Seriously? If so, atta boy Komi. I wasn't aware that her and Avery split.

Maybe he was just trying to get under Avery's skin.. shame he is out of the lineup... :)

Wow, how the rangers got away with that trip is beyond me.. .a skick across the legs is a trip, last time I checked....

Crap.. 2 - 0 ...

figured this would happen, the rangers are playing harder and due.. the habs are sitting back waiting for PP chances...

Habs had easy chances to score on thier PP's but failed.

Will this be the first come back win tonight? ...I doubt it.

When Montreal misses on the many chances they get they usually lose.

The inconsistancy is still here.

Koivu really needs to get it going at some point... he needs to be a dominate player, but he just isn't anymore. He can still pass and is fine on the PP, but he just doesn't have the same level of effort/ skill that he used to. If he does, I would love him to show me in the 2nd. :)

LOL,. biggest game of the year, Sens / Detroit...

Cherry is yapping about the leafs... LOL

That first goal was Markov's fault. He made a crappy pass and then coasted back and let Gomez go right to the net with ease. And of course Huet is a deer in the headlights whenever someone is in alone.

And freakin Bryan Smolinski, could you be more incompetent? He just stood there and fumbled around for the second goal.

Does anyone else notice a pattern here: we play a string of good games in a row, the team's spirits are up, we see a report on RDS about a light-hearted practice with Carbo skating around happily and then we come out flat for the next game.

That first goal was Markov's fault. He made a crappy pass and then coasted back and let Gomez go right to the net with ease. And of course Huet is a deer in the headlights whenever someone is in alone.

And freakin Bryan Smolinski, could you be more incompetent? He just stood there and fumbled around for the second goal.

Does anyone else notice a pattern here: we play a string of good games in a row, the team's spirits are up, we see a report on RDS about a light-hearted practice with Carbo skating around happily and then we come out flat for the next game.

This team has been like that for a long time. They need to play at 100 percent to win. they get a few good games in, and then they start slacking.. result.. loss...

Some teams have enough talent to coast to victory, but this team doesn't.