Carolina and New-Jersey loses 1 place division

Easy Ryder

The biggest surprise there is Atlanta, after a horrible start, Waddel getting down

behind the bench and this team is actually first in it's division and one

Lately they won red hot Penguins and Red Wings.

So for all the people who were hoping to get Hossa on the trade market or even in Montreal,

forget that. Good luck to the Habs after two slow paced in game in New-York, better have these skates

running. It will be a good game to watch. And if somebody complain about Huet being scored by

Kovalchuk remember that this guy is on pace for 70 goals. This and Lehtonen is hot .962 in his last

4 games!!

Carolina ? If they go down i would question Staal future. He needs to play in a hockey market.

I would see him as a Oilers for sure.

New-Jersey loses 1 st spot to the Pens, that is more like it. But there again where did this come from

Ty Conklin!! Yes the same Ty Conklin we all know, the guy is on fire, i watched the game against

the Rags and he was looking like an all- star goalie. Malkin-Crosby are on fire, Pittsburg is gonna win it's division.

Devils another team on the way down, they lost to the Isles tonight and they will do most iof the close game because now the other team in their division have the urgency to win. The Pens, the Rags, The Isles and Philadelphia.

Brodeur is great, nobody can argue that. But saying that 100% chances to the Devils of making the playoffs

at this time of the year is questionnable.

They have a very poor offense and a defensive minded team, this game is won by scoring

goals.

My call is that they finish 9-10th in the conference.

It won't happen. The devils have had a crap offense for years. They consistently finish in the Bottom 10 every year.

That's how they play. They score one and shut the game down.

There are few sure things in the NHL.

Toronto won't win a cup, the French Media will pick on Koivu, and Brodeur wins games.

Brodeur is great, nobody can argue that. But saying that 100% chances to the Devils of making the playoffs

at this time of the year is questionnable.

They have a very poor offense and a defensive minded team, this game is won by scoring

goals.

My call is that they finish 9-10th in the conference.

Care to make a bet?