Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Any ideas why there is the text after the pic in my signature? I looked in my control panel and that text did not appear anywhere.

It was caused by some sort of bug in the BB-Code , I fixed it myself by writing your sig in HTML.

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by Dutch_Hab_Fan

Checking my new sig!! I realy love it, made by a m8 of my!

I made a mistake in my name, i typed habs instead of Habs, but in the sig its allrigth!!

If you want I can change your username from Dutch_Hab_Fan to Dutch_Habs_Fan

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

done, works fine,Thnx m8!!

But how's the sig. I asked our best sig designer from our gaming squad. I think he ownes the place!

Very nice, but the player on left is Kilger :puke: lol And he's revert (we see his number and name the wrong way hehe) Besides that.. perfect banner :clap:

Kilger was alwayz one of my favorite players on the team... and I'd like to keep routing for him... but the leafs?... kinda hurts to see him in all that blue.

I agree tho, Kilger over Dagenais any time. Kilger can play big sometimes, and, I wouldn't be surprised if his offensive game might of excelled on a line with Ribs...

Meh... He's a Laff now, and, somehow we still have Dagenais.. but don't worry, There's no NHL hockey to be found anywayz... :nono::nono::nono: