Game Thread | Habs vs. Devils | 24/01/08

Cataclaw

If we win tonight and take our 60 points to the All-Star break, I'll be completely confidant that we're for real this season and won't go through a major slump. If we lose, we probably still won't go through a major slump but I'd be less sure about it.

I think that pretty much sums it up for eeryone on these boards! If the Habs can beat up on the Devils, IN NEW_JERSEY, it'll be an incredible boost of confidence for the players and the fans!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be awesome for us to win tonight, but I'm mainly focused on how we play. If we come out and play hard and try to take it to them, I won't mind if we end up with a loss or even no points.

I think that we have as good a chance to beat them now as at any point recently, we have more speed and more offensive threats.

It would be awesome for us to win tonight, but I'm mainly focused on how we play. If we come out and play hard and try to take it to them, I won't mind if we end up with a loss or even no points.

I think that we have as good a chance to beat them now as at any point recently, we have more speed and more offensive threats.

No kidding. If they come out like the B's against us the other night and don't battle, I'll be pissed. I do have a good feeling we may win this one though. One period at a time.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!

Habs only have a bad game every 8 games or so in the past couple of weeks (4-1 losses to DAL and NYR), so I expect them to have a good game tonight and if they lose it'll be very close.

The KoLaLa Line (Kostitsyn-Lapierre-Latendresse... 20-22-20 of age) will be kept together tonight. Hope it's for the entire game.

Can't make too many mistakes against NJ... they don't give lot of space in the offensive zone.

The KoLaLa Line (Kostitsyn-Lapierre-Latendresse... 20-22-20 of age) will be kept together tonight. Hope it's for the entire game.

They've just got the best scoring chance of the game so far, too bad Lapierre fanned on the puck...

Go to Halak, Huet is off

Hope he gets it together, he was lost on that post and the play before it.

Edited by johnnyhasbeen