Game Thread | Habs vs. Capitals | 29/01/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold the fort and watch out Habs. I'm not lacking confidence. We're TRUCKING but watch out; Ovechkin is getting frustrated. We all know that a talent of his magnitude doesn't equate to frustation leading to continued struggling. It's more like he will get going.

Johnson is helping them hang around in this game too. Another big period is in order and I'm not at all worried that we will deliver. I'm really impressed. The ethic is awesome. :hlogo:

Annie Pelletier is still hot...

oh yeah, I met her during my "stage de fin d'études" at the Olympic Stadium, she works for La fondation de l'athlète d'excellence and their office is at the same spot than my "stage" was.

Kovalev is awesome, but for all his moves he sure can't pot a goal lately... :)

Yeah, he is electric this year with the puck.

Man has Ovechkin won me over. I don't know if I would rather have another forward.

This guy bangs and crashes and plays like he is in a surly mood at all times.

Ha ha. The Kostitsyn's are having a blast and in particular Andrei is having fun. It's a happy team. Sergei tucks in his uni like Gretzky use to. Andrei's jersey is tucked in tonight too. First time he's done that and I just noticed it. They're having FUN! This is wicked. Good fun locker room. Good times :hlogo:

Yeah, he is electric this year with the puck.

Man has Ovechkin won me over. I don't know if I would rather have another forward.

This guy bangs and crashes and plays like he is in a surly mood at all times.

Ovechkin plays like a little kid on the pond, for the pure joy of it... I hope he never grows up...

HIP HIP HUET!!!!!