Game Thread | Habs vs. Rangers | 03/02/08

Cataclaw

I think they give Halak this one start and send him down within the week, win or lose.

If we keep winning and Halak wins today and Price continues his success in Hamilton I would not change anything.

Price being in Montreal to sit on the bench is stupid.

If Halak plays well today with a lot of scouts in attendance it could boost his trade value. I would give Halak the start today, they need Huet 100% ready to go for a big week coming up.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Dandy really sitting out today?

This one will be a true test, as we've always struggled against the Rags, regardless of how either team is playing. We need a quick start, and we'll have to get our feet moving against a team like NY.

GO HABS GO!!!

The CBC is once again coming to the very late conclusion that the Sens and Habs are their meal ticket in the playoffs.. Would hurt to say nice things about them. It is a bit funny with them acting like they new it all along. I am surprised they even know the players on the Habs. :)

they've changed the pronunciation of Huets name. to i guess the original. im watchin NBC, and they said that its the "new" pronunciation.

habs scored because there was 2 players screening Lundqvist. Habs will need to keep doing that all game long to score on Lundqvist.

21-11-74

46-14-27

22-20-6

84-40-25

the lines... Ryder scratched because he stunk yesterday?

they've changed the pronunciation of Huets name. to i guess the original. im watchin NBC, and they said that its the "new" pronunciation.

any one else notice this?

habs scored because there was 2 players screening Lundqvist. Habs will need to keep doing that all game long to score on Lundqvist.

21-11-74

46-14-27

22-20-6

84-40-25

the lines... Ryder scratched because he stunk yesterday?

I thought Ryder played much better yesterday.. good energy, better positioning. He is still snake bit so I was not sure why he was benched. There is not point benching a guy who is trying hard...

I am wondering if it is a trade..