Ryan White on fire

MAK

I don't know what that guy did but he got 17 pts in 6 games :blink:

he's over a ppg this season.

sounds like another prospect that will have a contract before june 1st !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

Wow, that's incredible. He seems to be another one of those centers we have that'll most likely be shifted to the wing somewhere down the line.

too bad he wasn't playing like that before and during the Team Canada Junior camp, then he probably would have made it. He hasn't had the best season, but has turned it up recently; I wonder if the shin splint issues were still bothering him.

I hope he keeps it up ... he looks like a great bottom 6 acquisition for us!

Yeah, we're rolling over everyone right now, it's not just White who's on fire, it's the whole team.

Every time I open the paper, I see 6-1, 9-2, 8-1. Just some mind-blowing crazy score. We've got to be a Memorial Cup contender at this point.

Yeah, we're rolling over everyone right now, it's not just White who's on fire, it's the whole team.

Every time I open the paper, I see 6-1, 9-2, 8-1. Just some mind-blowing crazy score. We've got to be a Memorial Cup contender at this point.

I woudl think so I belive they are top 7 in Canada.

Edited by JMMR

Might he be a good 2nd line centre?

I dont think he's got the speed. he looks like one agressive SOB, though. He drives the net without fear !!

I dont think he's got the speed. he looks like one agressive SOB, though. He drives the net without fear !!

Yeah, I don't know if he'll get as high as the 2nd line.

Looks like a better Stephane Yelle to me, which would NOT be a bad thing at all. I still miss Old Yeller.

I woudl think so I belive they are top 7 in Canada.

I hope, I hope, I hope

1999 still stings.