Another EHM league

bluesgm

I was recently in the HWL, and it is a great league...but if you are unable to get in there my buddy is setting up a league. i am not currently in it but he says there is a lot of tools that they are looking to weed out but need active GM's.

...if you are interested send him an e-mail at jmcgrady84@yahoo.com

I am not trying to steal ur thunder HWL, but only so many GM's can join and he isnt on Habsworld so he asked if I could advertise for him

HWL has an opening ............ or two ................. or three

if I can get the stupid software to work, I'm in !! if anyone can give me a crash course on msn on how to install it...

just to let everyone know, I'm not interested, because you all know you want me ;)

HWL hasn't been the same since you ... err ... um ... ahhh ... left.

:unsure:

^_^

just to let everyone know, I'm not interested, because you all know you want me ;)

You turned Toronto into a clown fest. Your job in HW makes JFJ's tenure in real life look like the second coming of christ.

You turned Toronto into a clown fest. Your job in HW makes JFJ's tenure in real life look like the second coming of christ.

you just proved you all miss me. ha

I kept track of the first season after me, I think my leafs were a better team. Please calling me Gen. Sherman is a bit harsh.

That's to be expected. Name me one group comprised of 30 people where there are never arguments and disagreements. Short of a stern dictatorial regime with a group of mewing lambs, it's pretty impossible. And even there, occasionally a lamb gets a good idea. (Oh please let PTG not read that because I'm sure I'll get a diatribe on how my analogy is incorrect and then a list of governmental choices with their requisite issues.)

You mean like Stephen Harper right Colin? ;)

yes i still read the hwl boards.

Edited by Pierre the Great

you just proved you all miss me. ha

I kept track of the first season after me, I think my leafs were a better team. Please calling me Gen. Sherman is a bit harsh.

You mean like Stephen Harper right Colin? ;)

yes i still read the hwl boards.

*grins* Figgered you would. ;)

*grins* Figgered you would. ;)

You must be getting really bored. I await the times ahead of you in which little goober finger paints on your walls and piano. ^_^

HWL has an opening ............ or two ................. or three

David, I may be interested in joining HWL however I would be a total rookie and probably need a few pointers from the regulars. Do I just go to HWL site and apply or are you only looking for experienced people?

Thanks...

David, I may be interested in joining HWL however I would be a total rookie and probably need a few pointers from the regulars. Do I just go to HWL site and apply or are you only looking for experienced people?

Thanks...

As Tony said, we're full. But if you'd like, download EHM now and gain a little experience on your own.

As Tony said, we're full. But if you'd like, download EHM now and gain a little experience on your own.

Excellent idea. Since I know nothing about EHM this would be a good start and to see if it works on my system. Do I just go to the HWL page for this? Thanks guys.....

Excellent idea. Since I know nothing about EHM this would be a good start and to see if it works on my system. Do I just go to the HWL page for this? Thanks guys.....

I think the HWL page has it, if not then check out fhockey.com, you can download it there.

http://ehm.fhockey.com/EHM%20game.php

Download either 1.18 or 1.16. HWL uses 1.18 but by the sound of it, we could be making a switch to 1.16 in the future.

I think the HWL page has it, if not then check out fhockey.com, you can download it there.

http://ehm.fhockey.com/EHM%20game.php

Download either 1.18 or 1.16. HWL uses 1.18 but by the sound of it, we could be making a switch to 1.16 in the future.

Alright. Thanks Jetsniper going to give this a try.

Hehehe installed no problem, and like a newborn baby I am in a new world of discovery......

Take a team and try making trades etc., there are some online tutorials or ask people on YIM if you have questions, there are often teams coming available.

Take a team and try making trades etc., there are some online tutorials or ask people on YIM if you have questions, there are often teams coming available.

Thanks for the encouragement, much appreciated.

Installed the EHM. Upgraded TO 1.18. Dropped the HWL files in and got Overflow 6 error. Edited the file and fixed it. Got a overflow 53 error next. Fixed this by starting a new HWL league then dropped the latest SIM file Jetsniper posted and voila everything works.

BUT THEN.......

As I looked into the game I noticed the learning curve is going to be HUGE. Now I see why you guys really press people to make sure they get everything correct ...WoW...