Why Brock Trotter isn't Playing Yet.

Bacchus

January 19 was his last game action. He played against Bemidji State at Magness Arena in Denver.

He had a shorthanded goal and an assist in a 4-2 win for DU.

His departure hurt the team too. 2 losses against unranked Minnesota State (Mankato), and a tie against #20 Minnesota before they finally won again 4-1 over Minnesota.

Any conclusive word on what happened to cause his departure from DU? I really enjoyed watching him play.

January 19 was his last game action. He played against Bemidji State at Magness Arena in Denver.

He had a shorthanded goal and an assist in a 4-2 win for DU.

His departure hurt the team too. 2 losses against unranked Minnesota State (Mankato), and a tie against #20 Minnesota before they finally won again 4-1 over Minnesota.

Any conclusive word on what happened to cause his departure from DU? I really enjoyed watching him play.

did you hear/read anything bad about him ??

article

this is the only thing I read about him so far.

I haven't read or heard anything more than that.

In reading the articles about Trotter leaving school I would place my money on failing grades. My experience with US Universities says if you have failing grades at the end of a semester you are out of all activities for the next semester. With Trotter coming off the team on January 19th this would follow since semester grades would be out around that time and it is also the customary start of the second semester in many Universities.

In reading the articles about Trotter leaving school I would place my money on failing grades. My experience with US Universities says if you have failing grades at the end of a semester you are out of all activities for the next semester. With Trotter coming off the team on January 19th this would follow since semester grades would be out around that time and it is also the customary start of the second semester in many Universities.

That makes a lot of sense. He isn't wanted by the police, but he wasn't allowed to come back to the team. It didn't appear to be a coach Gwozdecki thing... I am willing to bet you're right, that it's grades related.