Anyone willing to give up tickets for tomorrow night?

Familia

Hey everybody,

My names mike, I'm coming to montreal tomorrow for my FIRST time with my fiance and her parents and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to part with 2-4 tickets for tomorrow nights game vs the flyers. It would be my first game seeing les habitants live in montreal. I'd be extremely grateful, but i'm looking for affordable seats, definitely can't afford expensive stuff. Thanks

mike

Hey everybody,

My names mike, I'm coming to montreal tomorrow for my FIRST time with my fiance and her parents and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to part with 2-4 tickets for tomorrow nights game vs the flyers. It would be my first game seeing les habitants live in montreal. I'd be extremely grateful, but i'm looking for affordable seats, definitely can't afford expensive stuff. Thanks

mike

Sorry dude. I have 2 tickets to Tuesday night's game vs the Rangers, and I already promised some chick i'd bring her.

If I were you, I'd show up at the Bell Centre aat least 60 to 90 minutes before the game and buy some from scalpers. I'm sure you can find affordable tickets from them(40$ each) but you'll be in the nose-bleeds!

Sorry dude. I have 2 tickets to Tuesday night's game vs the Rangers, and I already promised some chick i'd bring her.

If I were you, I'd show up at the Bell Centre aat least 60 to 90 minutes before the game and buy some from scalpers. I'm sure you can find affordable tickets from them(40$ each) but you'll be in the nose-bleeds!

isn't that the best spot to watch a game anyway?

isn't that the best spot to watch a game anyway?

I guess it depends on what you prefer. I am fortunate enough to go to the Bell Centre often enough, and I usually get tickets in the reds(first 15 rows) and I much prefer being in the reds vs. being in the blues or th greys(the nose-bleeds)

Depending on your budget, I would try to get in the reds. The difference is night and day. I sat in 330 AA for a Toronto game, then moved down to 116E for the Bufalo game. The lower reds are great. The whites are pretty good too. I would not let the scalpers talk you into club Dejardains tickets. I found the seats to be a little high for the price they wanted. They push the free food thing pretty hard.

Depending on your budget, I would try to get in the reds. The difference is night and day. I sat in 330 AA for a Toronto game, then moved down to 116E for the Bufalo game. The lower reds are great. The whites are pretty good too. I would not let the scalpers talk you into club Dejardains tickets. I found the seats to be a little high for the price they wanted. They push the free food thing pretty hard.

Club Desjardins is nice if you're there to eat, the wider seats are nice too (especially if you REALLY like to eat ^_^ ), but I agree, they are totally not worth the price...better off with reds or even blues and get a good meal before the game.

You can also show up 10 into the first period (not actual time, but the actual time clock in the game) and see if you can get tickets. I was late for the Leafs game last week because I thought it was at 7:30 and I was offered a pair of tickets in the lower whites (very bottom section of the upper bowl) for $40! They go for more than that individually. Not sure if that's normal though.

Good luck!

It depends on the type of game you plan to watch...are you going to be the fan with the Royal blue helmet and the Red Jersey on screaming his freaking lungs out with your guests...or are you going to be the type to just get up and applause when the canadiens score? If you are fan A) I highly recommend the 300's..as you feel more into the game...and you feel like one big warm family up there. I do not recommend the 200's because apparently people in Montreal have lost their morals and order enough food to feed a whole country...thus making u miss some pieces of the periods. If you can afford 100 level seats...they are great seats...theres no such thing as a bad view...but try to print off a seating map so you know what sections are where the habs attack twice! Bonne Chance!

It depends on the type of game you plan to watch...are you going to be the fan with the Royal blue helmet and the Red Jersey on screaming his freaking lungs out with your guests...or are you going to be the type to just get up and applause when the canadiens score? If you are fan A) I highly recommend the 300's..as you feel more into the game...and you feel like one big warm family up there. I do not recommend the 200's because apparently people in Montreal have lost their morals and order enough food to feed a whole country...thus making u miss some pieces of the periods. If you can afford 100 level seats...they are great seats...theres no such thing as a bad view...but try to print off a seating map so you know what sections are where the habs attack twice! Bonne Chance!

so no tickets available through anyone here then?

go have a pitcher at da old O'Blitz now old orchard pub for the 1st, then intermission time go 4 a smoke n walk around the bell centre yelling i want tickets.. ask to see his best tickets, MEMORIZE EM n then say what'll 5 bucks get me?? He might laugh n say bye but rebuttal by saying "can u eat ur cardboard tickets?? 5 bucks says u cant!! 10 bucks 4 2 of ur cheap seats lets go!!" U'll be in.. u'll recall the best seats he offered and boom!! U love me!!

Enjoy boys

Edited by St-Patrick