Dogs VS Marlies Feb 15th 7-4

Bacchus

Carle will play a few games in MOntreal for sure next season.

he's a potent right hand shot. it's either him or valentenko who gets the call first.

he's a potent right hand shot. it's either him or valentenko who gets the call first.

Yup... and Valentenko is a big left-hand shot... both kids have been getting major minutes in Hamilton lately. They're growing and will only add to our future D depth. There'll be some competition somewhere down the road. After Komisarek, on the right side you've got O'Byrne, Carle, Fischer, Subban & Weber. On the left side after Markov you've got Valentenko, McDonagh & Emelin.

Yup... and Valentenko is a big left-hand shot... both kids have been getting major minutes in Hamilton lately. They're growing and will only add to our future D depth. There'll be some competition somewhere down the road. After Komisarek, on the right side you've got O'Byrne, Carle, Fischer, Subban & Weber. On the left side after Markov you've got Valentenko, McDonagh & Emelin.

Habs will have the depth to make big trades.

Habs will have the depth to make big trades.

I said it before and I'll say it again: I've never seen so much depth on D in my life. you know the 6 or 7 Dmen that will make the roster will be the creme de la creme. for the next two years I say Carle and Valentenko have the best shot since they're already in the AHL !!

Were these Grabovski's first three goals of the season??? Has he been injured? Anyone know the story?

I believe he sprained his knee the first game he was sent back down!!