Holiday Time

TheAussiePosse

With the winter holidays having just arrived, I find myself travelling to the good ole US of A for a 3 week vacation. Washington DC, home of the muggy summers and sunny muggers (heh). I leave in 2 days, and will doubtfully be on to check any articles, as I'll watch the draft live (not at 3am, w00t), and watch UFA season begin too. Murray or Kovalev. Or both! Or bust!

But yeah, who else is travelling in the near future?

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for (probably my only) vacation of the summer.. 3 days road trip on the American East Coast with Spathe. Will drive throught Maine, probably stop near Old Orchord, continue to Boston, and maybe take some pics of/in (if i have enough time) New York.

I left the UAE on June 1st and after a week in the UK am now home in Canada. I am actually watching a few classic NHL games( and even repeats of old entry drafts on TSN, how sad).

I am hoping to get to Montreal for an Alouettes game and some the Jazz Festival and to TO for an International rugby game Canada vs France on July 6th.

The best thing about working in the UAE is 2.5 months vacation.