Right now, the top of my HW screen keeps telling me that I have "-1 New Messages."

That happens to me all the time...when you read a message from the little message centre box that pops up when you have a new PM (I forget what it's actually called), and then go in and delete it without physically opening the message, it will give you a -1 for messages. I've had it as high as -6 before, it's really no big deal.

I've hit a seperate bug where I won't be allowed to reply to a PM once in awhile. Brings up an error page. Guess I'll need to copy in the message if I see it again though.

That happens to me all the time...when you read a message from the little message centre box that pops up when you have a new PM (I forget what it's actually called), and then go in and delete it without physically opening the message, it will give you a -1 for messages. I've had it as high as -6 before, it's really no big deal.

Not what happened, because I never read messages in the little pop up box, I always click on it so it takes me where I can see the whole thing. I got a PM that showed up as empty in the little box, but it really had a message. That got me back to 0, now it seems to be working again.

Not what happened, because I never read messages in the little pop up box, I always click on it so it takes me where I can see the whole thing. I got a PM that showed up as empty in the little box, but it really had a message. That got me back to 0, now it seems to be working again.

Mine says -1 right now and I don't think I've done what Brian said. It's just something that happens, if you get a new PM, it'll say 1 new PM so it's not serious at all.