Price's New Mask

iamcanadien

I hate the mask too. I wish he had a more hockey related theme. Thank God he doesn't like the teletubbies or he would have that plastered over his mask too...

Might as well put a pic of Barb Barker on it and call it a day.

Im sure you all of seen his new mask. I think it is horrible and he should be traded for such a horrible design. EVen Gerber has a better one geez. Whats so kewl about having a country singer on the side of it ???

Thats real kewl

haha

go :hlogo: go

Gerber's mask is badass, the black bullet. I didn't really notice Price's mask and how lame it supposedly is. He should really get the most ridiculously ostenatious mask, neon red with devil horns or something.

It appears Price was not an art major, and maybe drives a vintage Pontiac Firebird. Oh well, in that vein, I found a link to "his mask for next season, featuring his favorite singer and his hamster, Scooby" ~hehehe, "priceless":

careymask.jpg

Gerber's mask is badass, the black bullet. I didn't really notice Price's mask and how lame it supposedly is. He should really get the most ridiculously ostenatious mask, neon red with devil horns or something.

Any mask with Roy lifting the Cup is badass

Gerber's mak is Darth Gerber. I heard that's what the team calls him and he likes it, that's why it's not paited. Unless they were BSing.

Who cares what his mask is as long as he stops pucks.

Does anyone know who the country singer is?

I think it's f**ckin Garth brookes which is really gay. He could have put Willie Nelson, Hank williams or Johnny Cash shooting the finger, as far as country goes that would have been cool. But Garth Brookes? That's just as bad if but not worse then Cam Ward who painted Nickleback on his mask. That is as gay as it gets!

Does anyone know who the country singer is?

I think it's f**ckin Garth brookes which is really gay. He could have put Willie Nelson, Hank williams or Johnny Cash shooting the finger, as far as country goes that would have been cool. But Garth Brookes? That's just as bad if but not worse then Cam Ward who painted Nickleback on his mask. That is as gay as it gets!

Now Johnny Cash would have been cool. Garth Brooks, lame.

Johnny%20Cash%20Finger.jpg

Now, this would have been killer. If you wanted a country singer that is. Picture all black with just Johnny cash shooting the finger. You wouldn't have to show the finger. It could go under where the cage is. The picture is so famous everyone would know what it is.

We should protest....design it for him and make him get it done. He'll go down in history for the coolest mask ever...........and also be known as the "THE MAN IN BLACK" which would be cool too.

I guess we should be thankful he didn't choose Garth Brookes alter ego Chris Gaines. That was the dumbest thing anyone has ever done.

35736635.gaines.jpg

Now, this would have been killer. If you wanted a country singer that is. Picture all black with just Johnny cash shooting the finger. You wouldn't have to show the finger. It could go under where the cage is. The picture is so famous everyone would know what it is.

We should protest....design it for him and make him get it done. He'll go down in history for the coolest mask ever...........and also be known as the "THE MAN IN BLACK" which would be cool too.

I guess we should be thankful he didn't choose Garth Brookes alter ego Chris Gaines. That was the dumbest thing anyone has ever done.

35736635.gaines.jpg

I am not a country guy by any means, but I have always loved Johnny Cash. I love the brutal honesty

Edited by Wamsley01

I am not a country guy by any means, but I have always loved Johnny Cash. I love the brutal honesty

Ya ...I can't stand "the new" country. I do love Johnny cash, Hank williams, Willie nelson stuff. These were guys even Neil Young ran with. They all sang about their f**cked lives and truly lived it. I'd even put Steve Earle in that category.

Anyways back to the mask......Price needs to fix that. I bet that's why he's sucking right now. ^_^