Best place to watch an away game?

loved1986

So I am coming to Montreal next with a tour group. I will be staying to see the game on the 11th vs NJ. But Saturday night a few of us wish to go watch the game vs LA at a sports bar downtown. What is the place to go?

We live near Toronto and are tired of these so called "hockey fans" and are looking forward to mingle with fellow Habbies.

Thanks.

Seeing as you're English you'll probably be staying around Crescent Street and west of it. There are plenty of bars there. Also, Sharks is a pool hall, but it has a few big screen TVs, it's just west of Guy on St. Catherines.

So I am coming to Montreal next with a tour group. I will be staying to see the game on the 11th vs NJ. But Saturday night a few of us wish to go watch the game vs LA at a sports bar downtown. What is the place to go?

We live near Toronto and are tired of these so called "hockey fans" and are looking forward to mingle with fellow Habbies.

Thanks.

I'll be at the Bell centre on March 11 too

Thanks.

Like a few people mentionned, any Cages aux Sports is pretty good, especially the one at the Bell Centre. But the best place in town to see a hockey game is at Champs.

Champs Sports Bar

3956 St-Laurent Blvd. (just south of Duluth street)

Which ever place you decide to go to(whether it's a Cage aux Sports or Champs) i strongly recommend you call in advance to reserve some places!

Like a few people mentionned, any Cages aux Sports is pretty good, especially the one at the Bell Centre. But the best place in town to see a hockey game is at Champs.

Champs Sports Bar

3956 St-Laurent Blvd. (just south of Duluth street)

Which ever place you decide to go to(whether it's a Cage aux Sports or Champs) i strongly recommend you call in advance to reserve some places!

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it.

GO :hlogo: GO!!