• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am poor and can't really contribute anything at the moment...

I can run on the Server Wheel every time the HWL Hamster gets tired though.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I just laughed so hard I lost my breath. :lol::lol::lol:

Now you are our new Server Wheel Runner.

Latest update: We'll have a new server and the transfer will be made after the last game of the season (Apr 5). Thanks to those who donate, it'll cover almost exactly the cost for 1-year hosting. I can't wait to see the performance of the new server. Let's hope the new server will do the job all the way to the SCF!

Thanks everyone for your patience in the past couple months. Downtimes have been frustrating. Hopefully it's something of the past, and we can keep paying ourself a great place to talk about the Habs, without having to cluttler the forum and website with stupid ads.

Latest update: We'll have a new server and the transfer will be made after the last game of the season (Apr 5). Thanks to those who donate, it'll cover almost exactly the cost for 1-year hosting. I can't wait to see the performance of the new server. Let's hope the new server will do the job all the way to the SCF!

Thanks everyone for your patience in the past couple months. Downtimes have been frustrating. Hopefully it's something of the past, and we can keep paying ourself a great place to talk about the Habs, without having to cluttler the forum and website with stupid ads.

:clap: The twenty bucks is nothing beside the enjoyment I get from this site, count on my paypal donation to be an annual offering. It's just too bad this is the first year I didn't make the Stanley Cup bet at the Bellagio it completely slipped my mind when i was there last summer :(

Go HabsWorld Go!

:clap: The twenty bucks is nothing beside the enjoyment I get from this site, count on my paypal donation to be an annual offering. It's just too bad this is the first year I didn't make the Stanley Cup bet at the Bellagio it completely slipped my mind when i was there last summer :(

Go HabsWorld Go!

Ah shnit! Well, I guess it's sure the Habs win the Cup then. (So probably it was a good thing you forgot??!)

Ah shnit! Well, I guess it's sure the Habs win the Cup then. (So probably it was a good thing you forgot??!)

I suppose we will win now that I didn;t make the bet but the US$500 would have made a nice boost for server fees and so on and a good party fund for few cases of beer and a bag 'o weed (oops you are in the usa now so i guess instead you fire a gun into the air hehehe). Kicking myself that I forgot.

Anyway great that the server situation will be resolved in time for the playoffs when I'm sure HW will pick up a lot of new members!

SakicQ how short were we? Maybe we can hold a Server Thread Internet-A-Thon so you don't have to pay for the rest.

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

• 2 weeks later...
HW will move to a new server next weekend, probably Sunday. I was hoping it could be done today, but wasn't possible. Hopefully the server hangs on Thursday night.

Maybe we can limit Pierre to no more than 10,000 posts this week. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having trouble (off and on) the last 2-3 days, I posted in the game 7 thread asking if we've moved to new servers....

I had trouble getting on again this morning................ :angry:

I've been having trouble (off and on) the last 2-3 days, I posted in the game 7 thread asking if we've moved to new servers....

I had trouble getting on again this morning................ :angry:

I have not had any trouble.

So are we not on an new server?

As Matt mentioned, the timing of Game 3 made it impossible to do the switch when initially planned. However, it is possible that we are on the new server right now. Matt mentioned the transfer would hopefully take place between rounds, so the downtime this morning may have been the transfer.

As Matt mentioned, the timing of Game 3 made it impossible to do the switch when initially planned. However, it is possible that we are on the new server right now. Matt mentioned the transfer would hopefully take place between rounds, so the downtime this morning may have been the transfer.

Wicked.

I wonder where my sig went?