Cataclaw

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow first to reply.

Nice thread Cataclaw.

This will be a tough contest and the Habs will have to play physical.

Go Habs Go!

Care for some Duck anyone?

1435223509_5df661f759_o.jpg

Edited by Habsfan84

Obyrne is still sick :(

Really hope Kosty plays to be an enforcer against a tough team (Pronger, Bertuzzi, Parros, EVERYONE)

Go Carey Go!

:ghg:

Bryzgalov starts for Anaheim?!

I didnt even catch that one either. I'm sure Cataclaw will fix it with this guy.

0570.gif

# 35 Jean-Sebastien Giguere

Wins: 30

Loses: 17

OTL: 5

GAA: 2.16

Save%: .920

lol. Nice thread, Cat! You should have seen the snowbank I had to jump to get home from work this morning.

Our boys are gonna have to bring their A game tonight. Anaheim has been shut out the past two games and will be hungry for goals. I sure hope we tighten up defensively.

GO HABS GO!!!!

You Mean Lazy26 is actually able to jump. Now your username no longer makes sense to me.

I guess I should have been clearer... I was in my car when I jumped the snowbank. It was totally Dukes of Hazard.

I guess I should have been clearer... I was in my car when I jumped the snowbank. It was totally Dukes of Hazard.

Still not very lazy of you.

Too bad O'Byrne isn't in the lineup, we could use his size against the Ducks.

Ha ha ha.............................................................................................

Please tell me you had Daisey in the Car with you.

I think Daisey is Jessisa Simpson right?

Ha ha ha.............................................................................................

Please tell me you had Daisey in the Car with you.

I think Daisey is Jessisa Simpson right?

I wish... she was smoking hot in that movie... although I still haven't seen it in its entirety.

... Don't bother ;)

Go Ducks! :lol:

I kid guys. Hopefully Getzy pots one though.

A team with many goals for and against vs a team with few goals for and against

The former played last night, and are tired, which won't bode well in the goals balance.

The latter are fresh, albeit missing their leading goal scorer, and haven't scored in over two games (130 minutes, to be exact).

But the telling statistic is that the Ducks lead the league in PIM (1351 to Montreal's 899), and only rank in the middle of the league in terms of PK%. Should the Habs be able to stay out of the box (att: Koivu - this means you! Listen or we trade you!), we could be in with a chance.

Key matchups are Pahlsson and his super-shutdown line against AK27, the Belarussian Bullet/s, and Plekanec the Mechanic (apparently that's his nickname, according to Wikipedia). I'm assuming Sami will be successful, which means we need another strong game from Latendresse and Ryder, in terms of offense and physical presence.

I'll take offense presents too, as long as they're from the Ducks in their own zone, not us in ours.

Edited by TheAussiePosse

ducks will be ready for this one, after being kept of the scoresheet for quit some time now.. too bad for them Carey is in nets..

Go :hlogo: go!!

Considering that the Ducks are likely to be onery as hell after consecutive shutouts; and the fatigue factor working against us; and the disparity in team toughness; I say this:

If we OUTPLAY the Ducks in this one - and I don't mean, eke out a win despite poor play, as we've done thus far on this western swing - then I think we can definitely upgrade our Little Habbies that Could into bona fide Cup contender status.

Of course, I'll settle for a win :lol:

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

Apparently Plekanec is out of the lineup thanks to the flu. Grabs takes his spot.

I suppose that puts the Habs on "even" turf with the Ducks who are missing Perry and the Habs losing Plek.