Habsworld.net promotion idea

got this idea this morning in the shower ( :lol: ) to promote Habsworld.net

it goes like this :

4-5 of us wearing Habs Jerseys, posters, beers, having fun, sitting on camping chairs on Ste-Catherine street like we're waiting for the Stanley Cup parade, with a WWW.HABSWORLD.NET poster at our feet...

i'd be down to do it... yes? no?

I always liked the idea of wearing a plain black T with "www.HabsWorld.net" accross the back (where a player's name would be). Or you know, one of those red/navy shirts that are ever so popular with a simple name/number on the back. Something like that.

However, off your idea, we'd have to do it on a game day/night and set up outside the Bell Centre ;).

Yea and while you sit there, the enemy drops in. All us NW fans will parachute down and take over. We'll bring jet's cat for backup.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :ninja:

I always liked the idea of wearing a pink bikini and holding up signs of men. We could chant HABSWORLD!

:huh:

Anyone ever heard of Spreadshirt.com?

I'd be willing to do some HW designs. We could sell the T-shirts and the (small) commissions earned would go toward the servers & stuff.

I could even make T-shirt prints of my various avatars (Mad Max the Road Warrior, Jaro the Hero, etc.)

I'd be willing to do some HW designs. We could sell the T-shirts and the (small) commissions earned would go toward the servers & stuff.

I could even make T-shirt prints of my various avatars (Mad Max the Road Warrior, Jaro the Hero, etc.)

I won't say anymore. ^_^ I'm sure you'll get it all to work.

Unless everyone dressed up as shiny black cords, I don't think my cat would be much help.

We'll get Maca to dress up as one. ;)

I don't want to be Debbi Downer but that would be a lot of work for little to no profit.

I won't say anymore. ^_^

What?

I think it'd be a cool idea. No? Tons of possibilities for T-Shirts...

"I survived Pierre_the_Great's political rants and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt".

I don't want to be Debbi Downer but that would be a lot of work for little to no profit.

Not that much work save for the vector prints. But yeah, profits are minimal...

Haha.. funny / good idea Joe. However I don't think we "need" more members right now! haha We already have enough problem with our current server. But I am very confident the situation will be resolved in time for the playoffs.

The playoffs are always crazy. Forum threads are not very crowded during the game, as most people are glued in front of the tv. But after the game the forum is packed and we'll see a lot of new members or old members returning.

4-5 of us wearing Habs Jerseys, posters, beers, having fun, sitting on camping chairs on Ste-Catherine street like we're waiting for the Stanley Cup parade, with a WWW.HABSWORLD.NET poster at our feet...

i'd be down to do it... yes? no?

Save me a seat!

• 2 weeks later...
so you think about us in the shower?

well... the Habsworld part came when i was leaving the shower, only the "sitting and waiting for the parade" came when i was gently touching myself with soft soap.