Copying entire articles.

Personally, I'd rather just have a lead and a link to read. There's no way I'm going to read an entire story off the forums - the text here is just too hard on the eyes for full stories. You're better off heading to the original place where the site is built to be easier on the eyes when reading large amounts of text.

Agreed, when I post story's I usually just post the story title.....so at least other posters know what the link is about...... I hate (on other forums I'm on) when someone just says to "check this out" and post a link with no explanation

What's also annoying to me, is those who quote other members posts (the whole reply) and then just say I agree.........I try to quote only the part of a members post I'm replying to

That is all....

Agreed, when I post story's I usually just post the story title.....so at least other posters know what the link is about...... I hate (on other forums I'm on) when someone just says to "check this out" and post a link with no explanation

What's also annoying to me, is those who quote other members posts (the whole reply) and then just say I agree.........I try to quote only the part of a members post I'm replying to

That is all....

I agree

I tend not to follow links because i got fricken dial-up and it takes too long to load a fricken page.

I'd suggest turning off load pictures when you are surfing text-based sites. You can always selectively load images after the initial load.

Adblock would probably also help.