Playoff beards are coming, but what products do you use to shave?

rafikz

So, what are your shave creams / razors / aftershaves ? :rolleyes:

Nivea gel (dark blue can, although the Edge cream in a tube is good) / M3 / Nivea Sensitive balm

Edited by rafikz

Gillet Fusion gel / Gilette Fusion razor / whatever...

Same as KoZed. Weird....

:blink:

That Whatever aftershave must be really good then ^_^

Sure is.

;)

Edited by Captain_Stealth

I use whatever's there. Sometimes I resort to butter knives and butter.

I haven't shaved since Montreal clinched. And I hadn't shaved for a week before that - so things are getting a little wolverine on my end.

(gillette fusion razor w/ any sort of shaving cream for sensitive skin)

does this make you gay for each other :P

Nope.

Only Flames fans really know what being gay is like.

I kid Kerp. I kid.

:blink:

That Whatever aftershave must be really good then ^_^

I've used Gillette Cool aftershave for 10+ years now, but if I have a night out or a date I'll use designer aftershave; usually Perry Ellis or Hugo Boss.

I have a night out or a date I'll use designer aftershave; usually Perry Ellis or Hugo Boss.

Own up -- it's Old Spice, and the bottle you got for your 16th birthday is still 3/4 full ^_^

I had a hell of a beard over the winter but just hacked it back to "goatee" class. Schick II and Body Shop, then usually Comme des Garcons Vetiver

Own up -- it's Old Spice, and the bottle you got for your 16th birthday is still 3/4 full ^_^

I had a hell of a beard over the winter but just hacked it back to "goatee" class. Schick II and Body Shop, then usually Comme des Garcons Vetiver

My brother has Bodyshop as well; he uses a brush with it

I got the Fusion power. I'm insanely lazy and only shave every two to three weeks, but i go to school in Brantford so i fit in well with the locals...

Normally I'd grow out the beard and not trim it, but ill be working once the playoffs are here so i'll have to maintain it...

Number one or two on top of my head, no cutting guide for the face. Leave the stubble.

No creams, gels or perfumes.

If I need to smell "nicer" than normal for the woman I use Joop. It is a lady killer.

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

I got the Fusion power. I'm insanely lazy and only shave every two to three weeks, but i go to school in Brantford so i fit in well with the locals...

Normally I'd grow out the beard and not trim it, but ill be working once the playoffs are here so i'll have to maintain it...

Same here, although I'm using the Habs clinching as an excuse. Gilette Mach 3 and Imperial Leather (men don't need gel). Does anyone else use a cream-brush? Old school, but effective.

And since every man and his dog has Hugo Boss or Calvin Klein or Drakkar cologne these days, ultimately smelling the same, I've started using older colognes, either ordered on the web from clearing warehouses from the 80s/70s, or even grabbing the old bottle at a thrift store (usually donated after a funeral, which is awkward).

It's amazing how well it works on women, who will recognise the scent from their childhood (and we all know what nostalgia can do to a lady).

Edited by TheAussiePosse

Same here, although I'm using the Habs clinching as an excuse. Gilette Mach 3 and Imperial Leather (men don't need gel). Does anyone else use a cream-brush? Old school, but effective.

And since every man and his dog has Hugo Boss or Calvin Klein or Drakkar cologne these days, ultimately smelling the same, I've started using older colognes, either ordered on the web from clearing warehouses from the 80s/70s, or even grabbing the old bottle at a thrift store (usually donated after a funeral, which is awkward).

It's amazing how well it works on women, who will recognise the scent from their childhood (and we all know what nostalgia can do to a lady).

My brother usues a brush with Bodyshop.

I have tried it, but brushes irritate my skin; I still have some creams for the brush, but I don't know what to do with them.

My brush looks good in the bathroom though.