GAME THREAD: Habs v. Sens | April 1st

Psycing

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Macaskill's fearless prediction: 3-0 Habs. All Price.

Ryder, A. Kostitsyn, and Dandenault

:clap::clap::clap:

Okay, so it's not perfect with Kovalev scoring instead of Ryder, but you know ;)

Hrmph, I'm gonna say 3-1 since Macaskill jinxed the shutout :P

You were saying? :D

WOW...Higgins! WOW...Marlov! WOW...Georges!!! Can you believe we picked up Geroges and Pacoretty for Rivet??? What a steal!

What are the chances Price is rookie of the year in the NHL? I do not think there is a rookie this year who means as much to the success of his team as Price.

Wow

With all the injuries, we beat Ottawa 3-0 on their ice :blink:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Very impressive win by the boys! It was SOOOOO fvc.king sweet to hear all the habs fans chanting in Ottawa. You could swear they were in the Bell Centre.

Revenge is sooo sweet. The hens had our number early on in the season, but we've won 3 of the 5 last games against them.

Great team confidence boost for the boys!

I was really impressed by tonights game.

Now we should rest our best players and mail in the last 2 games of the year. I don't want to see Hamrlik or Kovy get injured in the last two games!

wow we might now actually have a serie with the Sens, if they end up 7th or 8th.... but for now DIVISION CHAMPS !!! Tomorrow is going to be crazy at work all fully packed with Habs Fan LOL ^_^

So, I'm guessing it will be up to myself and JLP to provide the next game thread?

My vote is for MAC's and JLP to do it again!

GO HABS GO!

So Proud of my beloved Canadiens! Lets keep this pace boys right into and through the playoffs!

Edited by Chips

So, I'm guessing it will be up to myself and JLP to provide the next game thread?

thems the rulez

Can somebody tell me why these announcers keep referring to the Sens as the highest scoring team, when TSN tells me that we have 253 to their 252...before this game?

I believe that number includes the extra "goal" from shootouts.

DIVISION CHAMPS!

I'm so giddy.. this is brilliant!

6 mins to RDS Canadiens EXPRESS!

Gotta watch this jem of a game again. CAN u believe the character our habs showed tonight. winning it in impressive style. FROM PK TO PP to 4 on 4 to Even strength. This game was played like they were on a mission.

I LOVE IT!

GO HABS GO!

Very impressive win by the boys! It was SOOOOO fvc.king sweet to hear all the habs fans chanting in Ottawa. You could swear they were in the Bell Centre.

Yeah, the best is when they were all cheering in the final seconds when we were shorthanded, and Price made that glove save and the place erupted.

Man I hate those Sens, what a bunch of fools. Commodore is a useless buffoon, it seems his signature move is the elbow. Neil... how do the refs keep on falling for his antics? He initiated EVERYTHING after the plays, but never got punished for it. Crosschecks Gorges into Price, grabs S. Kosty who's just standing nearby and tries to fight him... let's give em offsetting minors. And Spezza, some statement you're making by fighting Markov, you pathetic doofus.

But this game was easily the most complete that we've played in a long while. Everyone came to play, and they didn't let up, even during the time Ottawa was pressing (with the help of the refs). Gorges is a warrior, he takes so much punishment but is always there for his teammates and always sacrifices to make a play. O'Byrne came through as well. Big game from Andrei Kostitsyn, got the goal and was always impliqué physiquement. Bégin was huge shorthanded, and Higgins was strong all night.

Price... I love him!! "Price est vif comme un chat." I laughed out loud when Yvon said that, but damn, he was great. He made the right play each time, in his net and out. And it's nice to see him shove Neil to the ice.

So the division is ours... more than I could have predicted, even two months ago. Great game, great team!

Tonight you've seen the difference between a group of talented players and a team.

Love how Lats-Laps play together. They just reek of Lemieux-Skrudland or LeClair-Dipetro playoffs heroics.

The last 2 games should be a test to see who should fit in Koivu's C spot. Grabs wasnt it, Lil Kost isnt comfortable enough yet, so I'm thinking maybe Higgins should get a kick at the can.