What's your fantasy first-round?

TheAussiePosse

For me, it's:

MTL vs OTT - No Alfredsson, no Fisher; even without Koivu, we'd stand a good chance of a short series.

PIT vs PHI - If we're lucky, Philly could knock off the Pens, which would leave them to play us in the next round.

WSH vs BOS - I'd prefer the Caps over Carolina's deep offence, but I wouldn't mind if Boston won either.

NJ vs NYR - Devils have a great home record, Rangers have a poor away record, so this could make things easier for us, given our recent record vs. Brodeur.

DET vs COL - I want this to go to 7 games, and either see DET eliminated, or very, very tired.

SJ vs NSH - I like Nashville, don't get me wrong, but I put $50 in Vegas on the Sharks to win the Cup back in September.

MIN vs CGY - I want a SCF rematch of 1989 against Calgary, and I reckon they stand the best chance of any underdog

DAL vs ANA - Pronger deserves to get bounced in the first round, and Selanne deserves an early exit for refusing to join Saku in Montreal. Imagine if we'd had him on the top line this season...

Anyone else prefer otherwise?

Edited by TheAussiePosse

For me, it's:

MTL vs OTT - No Alfredsson, no Fisher; even without Koivu, we'd stand a good chance of a short series.

PIT vs PHI - If we're lucky, Philly could knock off the Pens, which would leave them to play us in the next round.

WSH vs BOS - I'd prefer the Caps over Carolina's deep offence, but I wouldn't mind if Boston won either.

NJ vs NYR - Devils have a great home record, Rangers have a poor away record, so this could make things easier for us, given our recent record vs. Brodeur.

DET vs COL - I want this to go to 7 games, and either see DET eliminated, or very, very tired.

SJ vs NSH - I like Nashville, don't get me wrong, but I put $50 in Vegas on the Sharks to win the Cup back in September.

MIN vs CGY - I want a SCF rematch of 1989 against Calgary, and I reckon they stand the best chance of any underdog

DAL vs ANA - Pronger deserves to get bounced in the first round, and Selanne deserves an early exit for refusing to join Saku in Montreal. Imagine if we'd had him on the top line this season...

Anyone else prefer otherwise?

MTL

PIT

WSH

NJ

COL

NSH

MIN

DAL

Explanations later. ;)

Edited by Captain_Stealth