Hi guys, New here

Didn't see an introduction thread, so dont mind me adding a new post.

I came to Montreal from S. america and lived there until I was about 9. I used to watch every...single...game each season until 1995 when I moved to Toronto. The lack of RDS (and fact that CBC was monopolized by Leafs) made it very difficult for me to catch the habs. I remember (as a kid) going to bars with my dad to watch few games.

If anyone here is from Toronto, Im sure they can relate how hellish it can be for a habs fan here (

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1394/135597...181b3e59a_o.jpg )...this pic pretty much sums up the typical childhood for habs fans in toronto :lol: <i even wore that exact jersey to school for years>.

This year I was disgusted with some of the "expert predictions" going around. 14th in east? Were they kidding me. Though not even me (an eternal optimist) predicted we'd clinch the East. I tip my hat and everything I know to the boys for this season (especially to Guy, who many ...MANY doubted, even during our mediocre november).

Anyway...nice to find this site all of a sudden. It's bar none the best fan site i've ever seen. :)

:hlogo:

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here!! :clap:

As for the "Experts opinions" you don't have to read that junk. When it comes to knowing the habs, we rule the roost.

Here are the real predictions for the habs. Enjoy!

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=1498

Welcome aboard.

As a young one way back in the HABS multi Stanley Cup years living in Leaf heartland, I had no problem with all my friends(All being Leaf fans). While they taled cr@p, I talked Cup and it stunted their mental growth!

Always loved watching Habs skate around Leafs top players like they do today. Habs build for cups while Leafs build retirement homes for overpaid OLD RETREADS looking forward to their summers off. :lol:

Welcome aboard.

As a young one way back in the HABS multi Stanley Cup years living in Leaf heartland, I had no problem with all my friends(All being Leaf fans). While they taled cr@p, I talked Cup and it stunted their mental growth!

Always loved watching Habs skate around Leafs top players like they do today. Habs build for cups while Leafs build retirement homes for overpaid OLD RETREADS looking forward to their summers off. :lol:

ha! Toronto (especially after claming to be Canada's #1 hockey city) is surprisingly filled with bandwagon fans. You have no idea how many people i see at work or in streets talking about how they are "Canadiens fans" all of a sudden. A friend of mine even bought the jersey! :lol: (and he was an avid leafs "fan" during their early 00s runs)

Oh the leafs :blink: