Game Thread | Boston Bruins vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 04/10/08

Spider-Man NL

That was a great game. Very good forecheck, physical play, using there speed very well. Both teams looked nervous in the first. Hopefully that's all the nerves the habs show in the series. All 4 lines looked good. Thye just need to keep rolling.

A minor negative, a little shakey getting the puck out of the zone at times.

Why do people bash Cherry? I don't get it, he has done more for hockey in your country then just about anyone else. So he's not a habs fan, atleast he tells it how it is.

I get the CBC feed, it's fine with me. Better then the Boston guys that's for sure.

If they come out with a win in game 2 they can sit Begin and Brisbois for the back to back and get Stewart and O'Byrne a playoff game.

They bash Cherry because he completely and blatantly disrespects our team on a National broadcast, which we fund partially through our income tax.

So basically we give Don Cherry money from our pockets so that he can bash our team. Nuff said??

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a great game. Very good forecheck, physical play, using there speed very well. Both teams looked nervous in the first. Hopefully that's all the nerves the habs show in the series. All 4 lines looked good. Thye just need to keep rolling.

A minor negative, a little shakey getting the puck out of the zone at times.

Why do people bash Cherry? I don't get it, he has done more for hockey in your country then just about anyone else. So he's not a habs fan, atleast he tells it how it is.

I get the CBC feed, it's fine with me. Better then the Boston guys that's for sure.

If they come out with a win in game 2 they can sit Begin and Brisbois for the back to back and get Stewart and O'Byrne a playoff game.

Umm, duh? centre Ice mostly carries feeds from the teams home station, of course they root for their team. Their job is to cover the home town team. That's what thing I dislike about the CJAD announcers, they seem equally excited when either team scores. If I'm listening to a game, I am doing other things and only listen for big things. Every time a goal is scored, I initially thinks it's us since they're so excited.

Who cares. I can't stand my home announcers being partial, so why the hell would I appreciate it for other teams.

Just because you do your home team games doesn't mean you should cheer for your home team. Cover the game

don't make shit up and rationalize why your team is losing through blame and luck.

Tampa, Carolina, Boston, NY Rangers, Ottawa are unbearable.

Glad to see Cherry showing class once again tonight. What a clown

Cherry is like school in summer.... no class. :D