Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Boston Bruins | 04/13/08

KoZed

I hope the Bruins are totally broken after last night's comeback and loss, and that this is a good ole Habs shellacking of the B's.

I will be surprised if they roll over. If the habs get an early lead it is possible though

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the Bruins are totally broken after last night's comeback and loss, and that this is a good ole Habs shellacking of the B's.

This is a real must-win game for the Bruins. If they don't win tonight, the series is over. They will come out harder than last night. They know they should have won. Our boys had better be ready...

We're lucky that we won't have the jinxing idiots chanting 'Ole' every time we get a two goal lead.

Seriously, it's not even funny anymore. Maybe I'm just super superstitious, but I really think the 'Ole' chant is a weapon of mass destruction if in the wrong hands.

Huh? I think we will hear Ole Loud and Ole Proud all playoffs, especially in Boston. Theres lots of Habs fans out East who would make the trip down. Besides I highly doubt Bruin fans have sold out the arena by any means. I wont be surprised at all if there are 4-5 thousand Habs fans there tonight go crazy.

Bruins would be insane to play Burgeron. Hes been out way too long and the playoffs are just too physical to try bringing a guy back whos been out with a concussion. All it would take is 1 good hit and he could be left a drooling vegetable.

Kovalev better have smartened up and start playing. He singlehandedly almost cost Habs game 2. I wasnt impressed at all last game, the Habs absolutely must play better than they did in Game 2 or they will be golfing sooner than we all want.

With the youth and inexperience of this Habs team, every game is going to be a test and a learning experience. Last night was about reaction to a team coming out strong and being relentless.

The team didn't react well but they still got away with a victory. Kinda reminds me of that game in Buffalo where Plex scored two goals late in the 3rd and the Habs ran away with the win. The next day they got flattened by Toronto.

Hopefully tonight the Habs have assimilated the lesson and realize they have to not only fight hard for 60 minutes, but be hungrier than the opposition. Their talent will do the rest.

Wideman in Alberts out for Boston, Habs go with the same lineup as last game.

Looks like there are a few Habs fans there; considerign the Yankee's are in town to face the BoSox......a pro Habs crowd :clap:

Time to go back to basics on the PP.

THe Bruins are clogging the passing lanes and the tic tac toe shit is not working.

Send a guy to the front and toss it on net. How many PPs do they need that results in

a minute and a half in the zone and no shots?

Well they need to pick it up now. They couldn't keep them from getting the early one.

Edited by Wamsley01