Flame Wars: Ribeiro vs Djstang

DjStang

Ok. I'm sick of being nice. Your post Riberio clearly shows your ignorance towards the habs. Did you even watch any games? Did you even notice the chemistry between Riberio(who you named yourself after), Ryder and Dagenais? Did you maybe see the plus 15 he had during the regular season? Maybe if CJ would have left that line alone, he would have been even more comfortable. I'm getting to think you know absolutely nothing about hockey. And for proof, I think we just have to look at one of your post where you say that the habs could have kept Traverse... even for the minors. Are you insane? Maybe you should go back to building your little Perreault shrine. Funny though. A valuable faceoff guy still around in the free agent pool. Guess no suckers to pay him close to the 2.8 he made last year. THe habs are going to do great with the guys they have decided to keep. And for the ones they let go... c ya. We'll be better off without you. Only maybe langdon would have been good to keep, but even a tough guy is pretty easy to replace.

And to show your ignorance even further, you say that Dags is worthless without Riberio. I'm sure that Riberio got a few points off the 27 points that Dags got(in only 50 games). So I think that he wasn't so useless after all. Riberio was useless the past few years and only got better until he started partnering with Ryder and Dags. ANd for your info, Dags and Riberio were partners in the minors(when they were 1, 2 in scoring), which is why the habs signed him.

My only hope is that the habs play Dags more and hopefully he can blossom into the star that he was in the minors. And hopefully the habs don't listen to whiney ignorane morons like the original poster in this thread.

:ghg: :hlogo: :ghg:

Did you even watch any games? Did you even notice the chemistry between Riberio(who you named yourself after), Ryder and Dagenais?

Dagenais isn't even on the same line as Ribeiro.

Ok. I'm sick of being nice

You never have been. Nice or smart isn't your thing, I'm use to it after reading your posts.

And to show your ignorance even further

Before exposing someone's ignorance, you may want to at least take the time to construct proper sentences. It's not hard to do. It's almost as if I'm reading a 3rd grader's post when going through yours.

ANd for your info, Dags and Riberio were partners in the minors(when they were 1, 2 in scoring), which is why the habs signed him.

No shit, ######head. I'm sure nobody here knew that already.

If you think Dagenais is worth something, you should just slap your mother for drinking during her pregnancy. Nobody is this dumb.

Quotes from Habsworld (M. Gauthier):

"The man with the shot...and precious little else"

"Let's not fool ourselves, he's filler material; a depth player."

"That he had many points early on is no different that Hossa's five goals in five games when he was called up previously - a pleasant hiccup."

"he's defensively poor."

"Another molasses skate"

"his game is so narrow it's easy to defend."

"I'd never call him a player who plays a system well"

"I'm sure he's ticketed for the AHL as soon as either a youngster comes of age or Gainey acquires a more competent replacement"

DJStang - I deal with idiots like you all the time. Shut the hell up before you look even more pathetic. I'll just assume you have a medical problem from now on, because that's what the clues point to. Lay-off the crack, asshole.

Your pretty funny Riberio. First of all you didn't know that Dags played on Riberio's line for most of the season. Then you do your usual thing by quoting who ever has some point that's opposite to your point(cause you know, you're never wrong). I should be use to it by now. But what do you expect. You wanted Traverse and Perreault back. Complaining about my grammar? Man. That was a good comeback. If it wasn't for the fact that I wrote that post after I came back from the bar, I would be really hurt. But I guess that's how you attack people to hide your insecurities. I'm not nice with my posts? Maybe because I'm usually defending my beloved habs against whiney pretenders like yourself.

And finally... There's no I in team, but there is a U in suck.

Maybe you can answer this question since you have sooooo much knowledge about hockey. Name a player that the habs can get for 500k(two way contract) that has stats similar to 50 games played, a plus 15, had 17 goals, and 10 assists.

Originally posted by jl.roberts

No shit, ######head.

Sorry man, just had to quote that from another classic argument. :clap::D

I didn't know what else to say. It's annoying as hell when someone points out the obvious. He wrote "Dagenais played with Ribeiro in the minors" like it was news that TSN just released.

. Then you do your usual thing by quoting who ever has some point that's opposite to your point

No, actually, the person I quoted has the exact same point as mine: Dagenais sucks - he's a filler, he shouldn't even really be here.

If you had at least a 3rd grade reading comprehension, you could have seen that. :nono:

[Edited on 2004/7/11 by Ribeiro]

No, actually, the person I quoted has the exact same point as mine: Dagenais sucks - he's a filler, he shouldn't even really be here.

If you had at least a 3rd grade reading comprehension, you could have seen that. :nono:

I meant quoting people from this forum, but go ahead and keep attacking. I'm sure everyone is impressed with you. I'm still waiting for the answer to my question. Where can we find depth for that kind of money.

I meant quoting people from this forum, but go ahead and keep attacking.

Since when was it wrong to use the quote button? You're using it right now, dumbass.

Where can we find depth for that kind of money.

Is this a question, or is it rhetorical? The fact that you end it with a period suggests that it's the latter.

You're dumb. Shut the hell up. It's like talking to a 3 year old. Don't reply until you can do it without proving to be an idiot.

[Edited on 2004/7/12 by Ribeiro]