Habs vs. Bruins | Game Thread | Game 7

Fanpuck33

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be the game we find out if Pleks is a big time centre, or just a little baby who feeds off Kovalev and easy games....

This may be the game we find out if Price is a clutch goalie, or a semi-comatose country lovin bumpkin who's main talent is being tall while on his knees....

This may be the game we find out if Hammer is a top defensive defenceman, or an overpaid bum.

This may be the game we find out it Streit is a PP performer who makes up forget Souray, or a crappy defenseman who is better compared to Breezy...

This may be the game we find out if Lats is the new power forward.. oh wait.. he isn't playing......

Hope I reverse jinxed the lot of them... :)

Edited by brobin

GO Habs GO!!!! Amen. I got a bad feeling about this game...the pressure is all on us. C'mon people...be the seventh and eighth man. I got a bottle of CC beside me. To calm the nerves then to celebrate I hope or to drown the sorrows...hopefully not. We actually got a bruins bar here that are planning a victory party if the B's win. We are going to start our own party at that bar if the habs win.