What's your heart rate?

DJ_Laszlo

My heart has been pounding like a mo-fo all day. Just a couple of hours prior to game 7 it's rising steadily and I reccon it will hit the roof when it's time to drop the puck. I was a bit curious so I had to measure,

right now mine is on 96 (and I've been doing nothing the last couple of hours).

What's yours? Count for 30 seconds, multiply by two. You know the drill :)

GO HABS :hlogo:

Edited by DJ_Laszlo

My heart has been pounding like a mo-fo all day. Just a couple of hours prior to game 7 it's rising steadily and I reccon it will hit the roof when it's time to drop the puck. I was a bit curious so I had to measure,

right now mine is on 96 (and I've been doing nothing the last couple of hours).

What's yours? Count for 30 seconds, multiply by two. You know the drill :)

GO HABS :hlogo:

Firstly, I'd like to say holy sh**, welcome back DJ Laszlo. One of the original habsworld posters right here, and not many of us remaining (actively). I found i spend more time reading now adays instead of posting so that could be the same for alot of others. Anyways, back to your post. I'll do this in an hour and post what mine is. It'll probably be insane

64. I'll consider it the calm before the storm.

Nothing that a few shots of Gledfiddich straight-up can't fix. Got to be over 110 and I haven't even left work yet to drive home across the burbs of T.O. Going to be crazy at 6:55pm. If there is a God, he has to let the Habs win just so CBC and Dung Pop-My-Cherry can eat their words. Millen too. Where does a pansy-ass, ex-goalie like him get off commenting on Price? He never did sh*t for the teams he played on - Jerk :angry::angry:

Firstly, I'd like to say holy sh**, welcome back DJ Laszlo. One of the original habsworld posters right here, and not many of us remaining (actively). I found i spend more time reading now adays instead of posting so that could be the same for alot of others. Anyways, back to your post. I'll do this in an hour and post what mine is. It'll probably be insane

Well, thanks but I'm not back - I've never been away to begin with :) I still visit HW a couple of times every day, both from work and from home, I just don't post alot. ^_^

Low, as usual. I never get too excited when we score so this way I will never be fooled. It comes in handy, e.g.: the Bruins score, everyone in the room is sad, the Habs tie it 4-4 only 11 seconds later and everyone in the room goes crazy while I just sit there, and then the Bruins score again and the entire room gets clinically depressed.

Game 82 of last season, I followed the game 100% with emotions, and got pumped up with each goal only to be letdown. Since then I never get too excited or too down. Not until we win the Cup, anyway, but a couple of days later, I'll go back to worrying about next season.

Low, as usual. I never get too excited when we score so this way I will never be fooled. It comes in handy, e.g.: the Bruins score, everyone in the room is sad, the Habs tie it 4-4 only 11 seconds later and everyone in the room goes crazy while I just sit there, and then the Bruins score again and the entire room gets clinically depressed.

Game 82 of last season, I followed the game 100% with emotions, and got pumped up with each goal only to be letdown. Since then I never get too excited or too down. Not until we win the Cup, anyway, but a couple of days later, I'll go back to worrying about next season.

Yeah but, hockey is all about emotions rollercoasting up and down - I wouldn't want it any other way ^_^

I'm by the way down to 76. Very odd, but as someone mentioned, the calm before the storm.

Edited by DJ_Laszlo

64. I'll consider it the calm before the storm.

64 as well.

"In a game 7 situation, you're taking giant panicked breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. It's all right here. Bruins with momentum - backs against the wall. Blank faces, calm as Hindu cows." - Tyler Durden

64 as well.

"In a game 7 situation, you're taking giant panicked breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. It's all right here. Bruins with momentum - backs against the wall. Blank faces, calm as Hindu cows." - Tyler Durden

isn't he talking about airplane crashes?

I had sharp chest pains after game 4. They lasted about two days. I started to pretend that there were other, more important things than soul-sucking, mind-numbing, mass-opiate, behaviour-conditioning organised sports. It worked, I felt better and more calm.

Until, of course, next game's opening faceoff.

Ouch.

Yeah but, hockey is all about emotions rollercoasting up and down - I wouldn't want it any other way ^_^

I'm by the way down to 76. Very odd, but as someone mentioned, the calm before the storm.

Of course, but I'm always worried so I never have time to be happy or sad. If we're losing, I'm worried we won't come back. If we're winning, I'm scared we're going to sit on the lead and collapse. If it's tied, it can go either way, I'm worried we give up the next goal. If we win the game... the Bruins can still win the next one! And now that we beat the Bruins, I got my little moment of celebration and now I'm back to worrying about Round 2 (e.g.: I'm scared of the Rangers).