World Championships

Canada by 4 goals agains anybody in the final game INCLUDING Russia.

Surprised that nobody has talked about this yet. Listened to a few games on the radio already. I'm more shocked that Hungary qualified for next year's tournament. lol

:blink:

surprised? who actually cares about that ? IT'S STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS !!!

Obviously I didn't see the game so my comment is based solely on the score, but it would seem that the US gave them a strong game. The future is now for USA hockey, so this game is a promising sign in my opinion. Only three guys on the team born before 1980.

Going to see Sweden/Switzerland tomorrow.

sweet deal, man !! enjoy the game and take a few pictures if you can !!

Budaj? :P

Yeah but I found out today that they're using Lasak as their starter so ###### 'em.

Obviously I didn't see the game so my comment is based solely on the score, but it would seem that the US gave them a strong game. The future is now for USA hockey, so this game is a promising sign in my opinion. Only three guys on the team born before 1980.

States probably should've won that game if not for Cam Ward.

Canada by 4 goals agains anybody in the final game INCLUDING Russia.

surprised? who actually cares about that ? IT'S STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS !!!

Well tempting to give a damn about the Stanley's cup playoffs, nope still don't care.

I refuse to watch the United States Cup Playoffs.

I see no point in watching the playoffs unless I knew somebody playing in them.

Edited by Pierre the Great

Hockey is hockey, Pierre. It doesn't matter who is playing. The Stanley Cup playoffs rock, no matter who is playing.

Yeah I know. Only time I'd get behind an American team if its the Blues somehow get there or Mario and Roy come back. I'm not drinking the Crosby fruit punch, no real feelings for the Flyers. You kidding me about the Red Wings? Mortal enemy. Stars ehh again eh.

If the Rangers were still in this and Avery hadn't gone psycho. I'd root for the NYR-DET Finals.

Hockey is hockey, Pierre. It doesn't matter who is playing. The Stanley Cup playoffs rock, no matter who is playing.

I totally lost interest after the Habs and Sharks were knocked out. I just can't get behind any of the remaining teams. Detroit? Dallas? Pittsburgh? Philly?

I am Jack's complete and utter disatisfaction.

With the sun shining and green grass abound...I've turned to baseball.

I totally lost interest after the Habs and Sharks were knocked out. I just can't get behind any of the remaining teams. Detroit? Dallas? Pittsburgh? Philly?

I am Jack's complete and utter disatisfaction.

With the sun shining and green grass abound...I've turned to baseball.

I lost interest too, but just didn't turn to baseball since I just can't get behind any team. Sox? Yanks? Dodgers? I miss my Expos...

Detroit: Whether you're rooting for or against them, they play entertaining hockey. An Original Six franchise in the Conference Finals is always worth watching.

Dallas: Brendan Morrow is an embodiment of what a hockey player should be. Marty Turco is a great goalie to watch. Mike Modano is one of the classiest players around.

Philadelphia: They beat our Habs, so they're a much watch. You either root for them so you can say it took a Cup champ to knock us out, or you root against them as revenge. Or, you just root against them because they're the Flyers.

Pittsburgh: Love him or hate, Sidney Crosby is worth watching. Even more so right now, Evgeni Malkin is worth watching.

Detroit: Whether you're rooting for or against them, they play entertaining hockey. An Original Six franchise in the Conference Finals is always worth watching.

Dallas: Brendan Morrow is an embodiment of what a hockey player should be. Marty Turco is a great goalie to watch. Mike Modano is one of the classiest players around.

Philadelphia: They beat our Habs, so they're a much watch. You either root for them so you can say it took a Cup champ to knock us out, or you root against them as revenge. Or, you just root against them because they're the Flyers.

Pittsburgh: Love him or hate, Sidney Crosby is worth watching. Even more so right now, Evgeni Malkin is worth watching.

or not