CANADIENS FANS HELP NEEDED...

shortcat1

I don't know if I can do this but here goes...

If I can then this thread will stay, if not, then I'll find out soon enough...

Please read the box below and, if you're interested, you can go to the link to sign up...

Here's the text of the message from NHL Fan Faceoff Panel (support@nhlfanfaceoff.com) to which I've belonged for over a year now...

Dear Montreal Canadiens Fan:

A week ago we sent you an email asking for your help in recruiting new panelists to the NHL Fan Face Off Panel. We still need your help in recruiting fellow Montreal Canadien fans. Currently, the Canadiens have one of the smaller participation rates on the panel. We apologize for emailing you again on this subject, but we want to make sure that we have adequate participation from Montreal Canadien fans on the panel.

Please email any of your fellow Montreal Canadien fans and have them visit www.nhlfanfaceoff.com and click on the join button to see if they qualify to be part of the NHL Fan Panel.

Thanks for your continued support of the NHL Fan Face Off Panel.

The NHL Fan Face Off Team

NHL is a registered trademark and the NHL Shield is a trademark of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and team logos and marks depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. © NHL 2008. All Rights Reserved.