NFL Pool

dahabs111

Normally, Q60 runs the pool, but as of yet, I haven't heard anything from him about it. Believe it or not, I was thinking about the pool the other day and wondered when we'll be able to enter.

As for you winning, I think not, this year, I'm going to make it to the finals, with my team actually healthy enough to do something. (Lousy postseason choke after regular season championship) :wall:

(By the way, if you're wondering how your post got moved out here, I did that, so we can keep the fantasy pools in its own forum.)

Well we still have just over a month before the start of the season so i'll probably get the pool started up before the week is done. If we can get 12 interested owners then i will make a pool with just HW members and disclude my friends/family for this year. So post now if you are interested, so far we have 3 owners (assuming dlbalr and dahabs are in)

I also would like to join the league, though I don't really know something about football. But I can learn during the season ... :P:)

BTW: Just wanted to join the created league but there was an error ... ?

Edit: Forget the last sentence ... I'm just an idiot who can't copy and paste the League-ID. :eyes: :monkey:

[Edited on 8-8-04 by habsfannr1]

We're still looking for managers guys, 6 spots remain in the pool. Anyone here can join, no prior experience is necessary, we all just want another way to enjoy the NFL season besides listening to the weekly commentary of Pat Summerall.

Don't delay, sign up today!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Fanpuck33

I joined, so we have enough teams now. I am going to the USA vs. Russia exhibition game this Friday, but I'll pre-rank my players so the draft doesn't screw me over.

Seeing that you joined late, I asked my guy to delete his team... he wasn't happy about not being able to be there for the draft on Friday anyway.