The Dream Team!

Ribeiro

The Olympic team proves how selfish NBA players are today. Half of the best American players were too selfish to even play on the team, and those who did are still selfish players who care only about themselves rather than the team. I didn't watch the game, but it seems like the only team players are veteran Tim Duncan and rookie Dwayne Wade.

And Allen Iverson as co-captain? He is the worst candidate for captain I can think of. Was Larry Brown jsut trying to make him like him again?

Is the other Captain Tim Duncan?

Maybe he made AI a co-captain because he's firmiliar with him. Kind of like how CUJO was the starter for the Canadian Hockey Team. Maybe because AI is one of the best on the team?

He certainly lacks leadership though, since he was suspended for the first game.

Did you see the game against Germany yesterday?

With 2 seconds left, Iverson made a shot from a bit in front of half-court to win the game.

I love the game of basketball. For shots like that, it reminds me of why I love that game and the NBA.