-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

In todays jukebox: Bob Dylan - Louie, Louie

Nick, didnt you introduced me to "Fixkes" ?

They are getting more and more popular in Holland to...

Yes. Do you remember Dog Eat Dog? No Fronts? In my memory one of the first songs that got 'killed' by the radio. That was the first song I was able to hear every hour on every radio station, resulting in.. Nowadays it happens all the time, it's too bad.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh............. much good music died on April 10, 1970....

GO :hlogo: GO!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh............. much good music died on April 10, 1970....

GO :hlogo: GO!

No, they stepped aside for other bands to take the stage, and they made sure that a lot off people can enjoy their music forever, and other bands have them as hero's. A lot of cool bands have the beatles as example, and thanks to the beatles i can enjoy those bands now!!

When you stay together like forever you become the Stones, thats says it all!!

:clap:

it makes sense and stands for something at least. Better then trotting out 10 naked women and smacking their asses and saying what tough of a life you have. Especially when your toughest decision of the day is should I take out the Bentley or the Rolls Royce?

Oh my god, how could I have ever forgotten that every single music video aside from this one has been EXACTLY like what you just said!!! :o

Oh my god, how could I have ever forgotten that every single music video aside from this one has been EXACTLY like what you just said!!! :o

Hahaha, I thought the exact same thing. Really bad idea to use generic gangsta rap to prove a point.

Please those are old artists, old videos. I can bring up All I want is You by U2 which I think is very very very good, or The Batman video they made or Lemon.

Seriously show me a video NOW, that doesn't have naked women shaking their ass?

Please those are old artists, old videos. I can bring up All I want is You by U2 which I think is very very very good, or The Batman video they made or Lemon.

Seriously show me a video NOW, that doesn't have naked women shaking their ass?

Hmm, well Nightwish, Bright Eyes and the 69 Eyes are all fairly recent bands, but I suppose I can find a video made in 2007.

Here we go, Bright Eyes' most recent video from their 2007 album:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SC-_wpl4ZWw

THEORY DEBUNKED ONCE AGAIN