-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

In todays jukebox:

Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness

My eternal gratitude to you for posting that Mathieu! Now I can die in peace knowing that I am not the only one who likes the music from EA's NHL games. :lol:

My eternal gratitude to you for posting that Mathieu! Now I can die in peace knowing that I am not the only one who likes the music from EA's NHL games. :lol:

Count me in, I have whole CDs made up of songs from Madden, NHL, and a few of the best songs from that particular summer. "Bat Country" from Avenged Sevenfold (NHL 06) and "No One Knows" from Queens of the Stone Age (NHL 04), "Memory" from Sugarcult and "Getting Away with Murder" from Papa Roach (NHL 05) were all among my favorites in their respective years.

Sweet! I'm partial to the aforementioned Jimmy Eat World song (only one of their songs I've ever heard) and Institute's Bullet-proof Skin, & Priestess Talk To Her.

ADD: I like the Queens of the Stone Age song too.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

Count me in, I have whole CDs made up of songs from Madden, NHL, and a few of the best songs from that particular summer. "Bat Country" from Avenged Sevenfold (NHL 07) and "No One Knows" from Queens of the Stone Age (NHL 04), "Memory" from Sugarcult and "Getting Away with Murder" from Papa Roach (NHL 06) were all among my favorites in their respective years.

Haha, I used to get a majority of my music from EA games too. I'm in the minority for the gaming community though, most of them hate EA Trax. I love it though.

Madden 08's soundtrack has been released actually, it's pretty good.

Airbourne - Runnin' Wild

Atreyu - Becoming

Brother Ali - Whatcha Got

Daddy Yankee - Impacto

Datarock - The New Song

Earl Greyhound - S.O.S.

Enter Shikari - OK, Time For Plan B

From Autumn To Ashes - Daylight Slaving

HE**YEAH - You Wouldn't Know

Jupiter One - Countdown

MIMS - Cop It

Murs - Dreadlocks

O-Solo - Monsta

Operator - Soul Crusher

Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Wanna Stop

Pharoahe Monch feat. Showtyme - Desire

Pitbull feat. Don Omar - Fuego Remix

Queens Of The Stone Age - 3's & 7's

Red1 feat. Afu-Ra - Dem No Worry We

Shadows Fall - Redemption

Swizz Beatz - It's Me Snitches

Sum 41 - Underclass Hero

Team Shadetek feat. 77Klash & Jahdan - Brooklyn Anthem

The Bravery - Believe

The Hives - Tick Tick Boom

The Used - The Ripper

Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake - Release

Used, Hives, Bravery, Sum 41, Ozzy, FaTa, Atreyu. Woohoo! Theres also some songs from NHL's soundtrack on wikipedia but theres no source or anything so I'm not sure how credible it'd be.

Disco Ensemble - This is My Head Exploding"

Fall Out Boy - "The Take Over, The Break's Over"

Manchester Orchestra - "Wolves At Night"

Mooney Suzuki - "99%"

Paramore - "Misery Business"

Robert Randolph and the Family Band - "Thrill of It"

Scanners - "Raw"

Wolfmother - "Woman"

Not happy seeing FOB on another soundtrack but Wolfmother, Paramore and Mooney Suzuki get two thumbs up from me. I might just get it for the 360 anyway though and then I'll just listen to my iPod. I'm forced to get Madden for the PS3 though because I bought NCAA 08 for PS3 and want to upload my draft classes.

• 2 weeks later...
In todays jukebox:

David Bowie - Heroes

There's Weight over the blueline, gets by Allison,he almost loses the puck. He's done it again, he scoooores!!

Or something like that ;) (thats what sticked in my mind) I think its bowie's best record, Never liked him, but recently i'm starting to give him some credits. I'm starting to like it!

Major Tom and so on...

Woo. So tonight, it's off to beautiful Red Rocks to see one of my favorite bands from way back when: Rush. I've heard it's a good tour, even though I don't have the new album. Then, in October, it's back to back nights of the Hip. They're playing in Aspen at a bar, then in Boulder at another small venue.

Woo. So tonight, it's off to beautiful Red Rocks to see one of my favorite bands from way back when: Rush. I've heard it's a good tour, even though I don't have the new album. Then, in October, it's back to back nights of the Hip. They're playing in Aspen at a bar, then in Boulder at another small venue.

If it's any indication, my dad is a huge Rush fan and I got him the new album for Father's Day, he loved it.