-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

I highly recommend people to go see Trans-Siberian Orchestra this winter. They just released their tour schedule, and they have quite a few concerts up in Canada this year, they usually only have one or two shows up there. They rock extra hard in person and the light show is awesome.

http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php

:rolleyes: Yeah, they really pander to conservative viewers. I bet conservatives love to see Jesus made fun of and beat up by Satan. I bet conservatives love what's his name who became a woman. I bet conservatives loved when a statue of Mary bled from the ass. I bet conservatives loved when Jesus took a crap on Bush and the American flag. They dish crap at everybody, the show hardly has a bias or an agenda. Personally, I can't stand the show. Like Family Guy, I think it's funny and smart, but it crosses the line, does a dance on it, takes a crap, and stays on the other side of the line.

P.S. Parker is a Libertarian, and the two list Norman Lear as one of their heroes, leader of a liberal political group.

libertarians vote republican.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican

All the people I know who watch the show are republicans.

All the people I know who watch the show are republicans.

Interesting, since only one of my friends who watches is republican. In fact, my friend who probably likes the show the best has political views almost as far left as you.

Jesus Pierre, can't you go a week without bringing politics into every conversation. South Park hardly panders to the right wing.

Seriously though, I'd like to see you go one week without ever mentioning anything political. It can't be done.

I highly recommend people to go see Trans-Siberian Orchestra this winter. They just released their tour schedule, and they have quite a few concerts up in Canada this year, they usually only have one or two shows up there. They rock extra hard in person and the light show is awesome.

http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php

It figures, they only go to Vancouver for Western Canada.

So ######ing typical. God Bless the White Stripes.

Jesus Pierre, can't you go a week without bringing politics into every conversation. South Park hardly panders to the right wing.

Seriously though, I'd like to see you go one week without ever mentioning anything political. It can't be done.

Me 2!!!

BTW who's everybody's favorite?

Mine is Butters, damn he's funny. The Voice, his actions!

Cartman, definitely Cartman.

I can't say I'm a huge South Park fan though. I like it and I have the movie on DVD but I don't go out of my way to watch it.

So ######ing typical. God Bless the White Stripes.

:lol: :lol:

ah, um, eh, oh, hmmmm

your on.

Baring something super duper major and earth shattering that affects us forever. No politics for a week. ;)

Who only goes to Vancouver?

Edited by Pierre the Great

I'm not a communist that would be "far left". You're using american terminology too much.

:rolleyes: Gee, could that perhaps be because I'M AN AMERICAN!?! Could it be because I'm using the term to describe another AMERICAN?

Well, that's better than most years. The last two years the only show in Canada was Toronto I'm pretty sure.

Baring something super duper major and earth shattering that affects us forever. No politics for a week. ;)

What's the bet here? Another avatar for a month?

Who only goes to Vancouver?

Gee, I don't know. Maybe you'd know if you tried reading the quote in his post. :wacko:

Well, that's better than most years. The last two years the only show in Canada was Toronto I'm pretty sure.

It was. That still doesn't help me out though, I'm just frustrated that theres still acts out there Calgary can't seem to entice. Hence the White Stripes comment, they didn't care about the money and toured through all of Canada. Even into NWT and everything, they got a load of respect from me for that. I guess they lost a lot of money by doing that.

It was. That still doesn't help me out though, I'm just frustrated that theres still acts out there Calgary can't seem to entice. Hence the White Stripes comment, they didn't care about the money and toured through all of Canada. Even into NWT and everything, they got a load of respect from me for that. I guess they lost a lot of money by doing that.

Because its Calgary. Its the little brother to the big 3 of Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver. Plus it doesn't have the most cosmopolitan history. Yeah its a bit stereotyped but its just not that important compared to a Vancouver. Yeah you've got a million people but you annexed all the suburbs.

Gee, I don't know. Maybe you'd know if you tried reading the quote in his post. :wacko:

He mentioned two bands, I couldn't figure out which one he was implying. geesh.

REM - Shiny Happy People

Hahaha, that songs in Donkey Konga 2. Such an annoying song.

then what are you talking about?

Everything else.

Addicted to two songs right now, both off the Madden 08 soundtrack (of bands I'm already big fans of)

Becoming The Bull - Atreyu

Daylight Slaving - From Autumn To Ashes

I got my new iPod earlier this week. It's my second iPod. The old one's an iPod Mini. This time I decided to go with an iPod Shuffle. It can hold up to 1GB of music, which is more than enough for me. And I didn't think it was worth paying almost twice as much just to get one with a screen. I bought it for the reason of listening to music, not watching videos or stuff off of YouTube.

I'm liking it so far. I like the size. They say size doesn't matter, well, it does - I love how small this thing is. ^_^

REM - Shiny Happy People

How is your bread girl, your happy about that?? You went back?

Yeah if i would buy one, it would be around 80 gig or so. If i want one, i put all my music on it, cuz you will always see that you want to listen to music and its not one at that moment!

How is your bread girl, your happy about that?? You went back?

Yeah if i would buy one, it would be around 80 gig or so. If i want one, i put all my music on it, cuz you will always see that you want to listen to music and its not one at that moment!

Nah, didn't go there anymore. I should visit her though.. thanks for the reminder ^_^