The Etiopians - Train to Skaville

Carlos Malcolm & His Afro Jamaican Rhythms - Bonanza Ska

The Rulers - Copasetic

The Skatalites - Guns of Navarone

The Pioneers - Long Shot Kick The Bucket

Rudy Mills - John Jones

Harry J. All Stars - Liquidator

Lupus - Quiet Nights (album)

Used to know the singer of this local band. He and one or two of the other guys used to play for my floorball club. Last I heard he was off in Los Angeles attending some famous school for guitarists/musicians.

As a sort of combined gig/release party they played at a local place here in town, and I and a couple of other friends of mine from the floorball club were there and bought the first copies of the CD. The guy, who then went by the artist name of Flash Ferrucci, signed my copy.

The dude who designed the CD cover misspelled "Quiet" on the front cover, so some people might think this album is called "Quite Nights". :wacko:

The music is a 21st century retro version of 80's glam rock, what we in Sweden sometimes refer to as "poodle rock". The guy's favorite band (the guy I know I mean) was White Lion.

Songs on the CD:

1. Akarsu (instrumental)

2. Waiting for your love

3. I wanna make lööve

4. Your lyin' eyes

5. Easy

6. Burning Heart

7. Quiet Nights

\m/ B) \m/

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

I need you help, here:

I heard a cover of Korn's freak on a leash. ti was almost an unplugged version. it was done by a male/femaloe duet.

anybody know what I'm talking about ??

I need you help, here:

I heard a cover of Korn's freak on a leash. ti was almost an unplugged version. it was done by a male/femaloe duet.

anybody know what I'm talking about ??

I know Amy Lee (of Evanescence) sang a duet of Freak On A Leash with Korn, that might be what you heard. It's on Korn's Unplugged CD which was released this year.

I know Amy Lee (of Evanescence) sang a duet of Freak On A Leash with Korn, that might be what you heard. It's on Korn's Unplugged CD which was released this year.

that could be it !! thanks Jets !!!

No problem, you're lucky you came across one of the bigger Amy Lee fans in the world. B)

she cute I have to admit. I also like her voice.

would you have that particular song on your computer by any chance ???

Unfortunate live that voice live isnt as good as it supposed to (a lot of times), and thats a damn shame.

Yeah, thats true. Sometimes she can be really scratchy live. She was really good the one time I saw her but I know I lucked out there. Anytime I've seen her perform on Much, it hasn't been that great.

Haha, of course. Which is odd because I loathe Korn but I wouldn't be an Amy Lee fan if I didn't.

I'm assuming you want me to e-mail it to you?

that would be awesome !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

Been listening to three songs a lot right now: The Con, Hop On A Plane and Knife Going In all from Tegan & Sara's newest album The Con. It has to be up there for one of the better albums of 2007 IMO.

Right now, listening to Your Ex-Lover Is Dead - Stars