-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

Osheaga 2007 September 8, 9 At Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montréal

2 days of music outside sunny or rainy for 150$ : you might see over 50 bands or artists playing on 5 big scenes.

Smashing Pumpkins, Stars, Amy Winehouse, Placebo, Paolo Nutini, Xavier Caféine, Sam Roberts Band, Peter Bjorn & John, Interpol, Arctic Monkeys, Damien Rice, M.I.A., Martha Wainwright, Editors, Explosions in the Sky, Blonde Redhead, Jamie T, Pas chic chic, Miracles Fortress, and MANY OTHERS.

Enjoy !!!

Osheaga 2007 September 8, 9 At Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montréal

2 days of music outside sunny or rainy for 150$ : you might see over 50 bands or artists playing on 5 big scenes.

Smashing Pumpkins, Stars, Amy Winehouse, Placebo, Paolo Nutini, Xavier Caféine, Sam Roberts Band, Peter Bjorn & John, Interpol, Arctic Monkeys, Damien Rice, M.I.A., Martha Wainwright, Editors, Explosions in the Sky, Blonde Redhead, Jamie T, Pas chic chic, Miracles Fortress, and MANY OTHERS.

Enjoy !!!

%#@#%$#@%$#@!

I wish I lived in Montreal...

%#@#%$#@%$#@!

I wish I lived in Montreal...

Osheaga 2006 last year under the rain

SONIC YOUTH - CLAP YOUR HANDS SAY YEAH - METRIC - K-OS - MALAJUBE - DINOSAUR JR - THE STILLS - THE MAGIC NUMBERS - WORLD PARTY - GRACE POTTER & THE NOCTURNALS - JOSEPH ARTHUR - AMON TOBIN - JAMES CHANCE & THE CONTORTIONS- BUSH TETRAS - WE ARE WOLVES - DUCHESS SAYS - CRYSTAL CLYFFS - THE HUSHPUPPIES - VULGAIRES MACHINS - BRAZILIAN GIRS - MATT MAYS & EL TORPEDO - BORN RUFFIANS - WINTERSLEEP - THE SHYS - THE COLOUR - DIRTY TRICKS - MAJOR MAKER - YOAV - MISSION DISTRICT - BEN HARPER & THE INNOCENT CRIMINALS - THE FLAMING LIPS - DAMIAN "JR GONG" MARLEY - KID KOALA - BEDOUIN SOUNDCLASH - G. LOVE & SPECIAL SAUCE - DOBACARACOL - WOLF PARADE - ISLANDS - STARSAILOR - LADY SOVEREIGN - FINAL FANTASY - BELL ORCHESTRE - THE HIDDEN CAMERAS - CALL ME POUPEE - HERMAN DUNE - ZOMBIE - HOLY ###### - THE MONGRELS - TAM - LAND OF TALK - PATRICK WATSON - BASIA BULAT - MELIGROVE BAND - TOKYO POLICE CLUB - SHOOT THE MOON

it was just crazy...

Ennio Morricone - The Mission (album - soundtrack from the motion picture)

Hey Dutchie, had a good time? Did you see Dave Matthews? Just saw some highlights on NL3, didn't knew Gabriel Rios was coming. He's good.

I'm back, and damn i'm a wreck!

3 very beautifull days with a lott of good bands and a lot, let me repeat: A LOT OF RAIN!!! (except saturday, i even saw some sun :D)

When Marilyn Manson started, hell broke loose. What a rain, well i didnt care for him so i left

I didnt see DMB unfortunate, i couldnt get it all done, i will check them out when i have the chance.

But because of the bad weather i saw a lot of bands, cuz it was to wett to chill on the field.

Highlights for me: Maximo Park/Snow Patrol/ Lostprophets (cuz i had to see them for once, like the first 2 albums, the concert could have been better)

Bands i've seen

Saturday:

Wir Sind Helden

Within Temptation (from a distance, not my thing)

Good Charlotte

Marilyn Manson (and then it started to rain very hard)

Sunday:

Razorlight

Gogol Bordello

Iggy &The Stooges

Maximo Park

Snow Patrol

Lostprophets

Muse (left early, saw them before closing pinkpop, and the show is great, but not my thing)

Monday:

The Fratellis

5 O'clock heroes(finally a show on the front row)

Wolfmother

Magic Numbers

Scissor Sisters (left early)

Arctic monkeys

Korn

Linkin Park

The Kooks

Smashing Pumpkins (left early, it was the closeing act, not my thing, i heared 1979 wich i adore so i left before the huge mass)

It was a succes again

So one of my favourite Finnish bands now has a Swedish vocalist... *goes to cry*

arent you bi ??

finnish and swedish !!!

So one of my favourite Finnish bands now has a Swedish vocalist... *goes to cry*

Filthy swede!

...if this makes you want to send me Niklas Backstrom, I'll take that hit for you

Bahahaha. Actually, I think the new singer is prettier than Tarja and seems a lot nicer, but from what I've heard so far, her voice stinks.

Well in that case, they'll start selling more. That's all they need.

Well in that case, they'll start selling more. That's all they need.

Duuuude, Tuomas would so hate you right now. The reason they canned Tarja was because all she cared about was the money and the fame. Selling more records is not their objective, nor is it really necessary. They're the most successful Finnish band ever and are among the best Euro bands at the moment.