-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

You tried it via Torrents?? Its probably online, and with a programm you can download it easily. If not i will try to get it and put it online, thats no problem!

I've tried a few programs but not Torrents yet, they never seem to work for me. All I seem to be able to find is "What Have You Done" and "Frozen".

Haha! [/Nelson_voice]

*shakes fist*

I just got back from a Pearl Jam concert, it totally kicked ass. Some great rockers (Still!!!)

In the pre show there were Kings of Leon and Incubus, and another unknown band to me, didnt see them either.

I was freaking on the way over the whole time, i bought tickets for 50 euro, and all because i wanted to see the Kings of Leon (for 40 minutes). And i almost missed it, i had trafic jams the whole time, and drove like a maniac. 5 minutes before they came up i dumped my car on a houseblock in front of the park (it was kinda like a mini festival outside) And when i walked into the park they started so i could hear it, got in and racet to the little area in front (with fences), i got in and was on row 10 or so, insane!! I totally exploded, unfortunately there werent a lot of KOL fans :( but i enjoyed myself. Incubus was a bit boring, i expected more, but Pearl Jam made everything ok, im not a huge fan, but i totally loved this concert.

Great evening, now i gotta go to bed, got a job interview in a couple of hours!!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Hmm. I don't think I've listened to the last two Pearl Jam albums I've bought more than once.

Teddybears Stockholm

- Rock'n'roll Highschool (album)

- Fresh! (album)

...if you wanna get down bring a friend, come around - gettin' high in the rock'n'roll highschool...

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

Can't wait for the duet between David Gray and Damien Rice, that's gotta kick ass.

(and offcourse SnowPatrol/Kasabian/Beastie Boys/Bloc Party)

Now listening to Shakira, she's lovely again!

(BTW i'm interested if Paolo Nutini will sound crap again live)

Can't wait for the duet between David Gray and Damien Rice, that's gotta kick ass.

David Gray makes good music.

A couple hours ago I saw Missy Higgins. Not bad.

David Gray makes good music.

A couple hours ago I saw Missy Higgins. Not bad.

Did you see him do Babylon with Damien Rice?? DAAAAAAAAAAAMN great!

Loved SnowPatrol and especially Kasabian, they were Awesome!!

Nuttini was a disaster again, he's gotta standup if he wants to sing properly. He's got a weird voice, someone remastered that album very well!!!(very good album btw)