-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

okay on to serious music talk.

I personally think Radiohead is lost and needs to be found, they need help. I've now firmly concluded that they're stuck in U2 "Zooropa", "The Passengers", and "Pop" stage. I've concluded that if U2 kept going after Pop they'd sound almost exactly like Radiohead's last couple of albums. There's only so far you can go before your music or anything in life to be honest becomes 'weird' and 'strange'. It looks like Radiohead won't stop and will continue down this strange path to oblivion. I guess the only thing that's going to stop them is when their label dumps them which will happen and I guess its what the band wants since they continue down this goofy path.

I don't know what the general consensus on the board is about Radiohead but the past few years they're a band that is screaming for help by a doctor of some kind.

Bookies taking bets on whether Amy Winehouse turns up to gigs

British bookmakers William Hill are offering 1/2 odds on Amy Winehouse not turning up to her next gig, scheduled to be Tuesday's (July 17) Eden Sessions show at the Eden Project in Cornwall, England.

The odds offer comes after Winehouse cancelled her scheduled appearances in the U.K. at last weekend's T In The Park and Oxegen festivals, and was photographed drinking in her local pub despite citing "exhaustion" as the reason for her cancellation.

"Amy has cancelled too many gigs for us not to give out odds," a spokesperson for William Hill said. "The concert is next week so she'll have to sort herself out for that and I can't see it happening."

The Verve- Lucky Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyO6zDFFXcQ

They're the band that should have been huge, but never got the chance.

I've seen Richard Ashcroft live as an Opener for Coldplay, he did songs of himself, but also songs from the Verve. Also Lucky Man. DAMN that was soo Beautifull

I heared they get together again

I'd say country music but my aunt hasn't turned on the radio yet. So I'm saved from nails on the chalk board for the time being.

My mom used to have country on 24/7 before she ran out.

Thank god.

Every year a huge Disco just across the border has this huge party/rave. All the happy hardcore guys from the 90's will be there every year. I never was into hardcore and never will be, but this happy hardcore is just to funny. So i'll be there again, it was great last year. And probably will be again this year. I can't wait till the 11th of August, it will be one big party all over again!!

http://www.rainbow-rave.com

with:

Charly Lownoise&Mental Theo

Dune

Critical Mass (i loved the girl that sings)

U96

Mark 'Oh

4Tune Fairytales

Interactive

:D

yeah i know, this is competely different. Normally i dont listen to this kinda things ;)

In todays Dutchies jukebox: Thunderdome

B)

All joking aside,

in todays jukebox: Admiral Freebee - Einstein Brain

happy hardcore

Happy what?

OK, I want to dedicate the next song to:

the people of Enschede,

that are soccer fans,

who are into hockey,

that like good music,

who have a sister,

and a high IQ..

Dutchies Jukebox Rox

After watching that clip I got a great idea. Maybe I should tape the next time I'll visit the gym. I'm doing similar things (jumps) when working with the agility ladder. If Dutchie can give me a 'happy hardcore'??! beat we can start a new trend.

B)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

not you also, you got infected??

Its a huge trend in holland, called Jumping. You know the moves they do in the clip. Looks ridiculous.

Jumping is gay (yeah attack me!!)

Jumpen is voor even, raven voor je leven!! ;)

Happy hardcore is just soft hardcore (yeah sounds funny), and with a cute singer!!

Like this!

Dune

Critical mass (i love the singer ;) )

And one of the best : Wonder full days!